Reviews for Detention
MistyMountainHop chapter 6 . 8/27
I'm glad Eric and Jackie were both successful in helping each other. Of course, Jackie's a bit jealous that Donna gets what she wants (with Kelso? *ahem*), but at least now she has a true friend in Eric. Maybe he'll help her leave Kelso behind, sooner rather than later.

This was a fun read, Marla! Another enjoyable Jackie/Eric friendship fic!
MistyMountainHop chapter 5 . 8/27
Eric is so sweet (and adorable) in this chapter! He's also his sarcastic self, but it's on the charming side, not obnoxious side. *lol* Witnessing (and, therefore, learning of) Jackie's parental situation brought out his compassion for her, and I like that he invited her to spend Thanksgiving with his family. I can definitely imagine Eric doing that for her, and this story - like so many - makes me wish we'd gotten some real friendship development between Jackie and Eric on the show, not just crumbs.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 8/14
starwars came out in 1977 not 76
Great great
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 6/16
Eric was shaken. It was innocent. It was a moment. They had a shared secret. Two secret friends. Thanks to Pangea.

I will never think of Pangea the same way again. Gah you know how to leave us gasping for more yet thrilled with the barest of looks and touches between them! It was so satisfying, that brief moment, that connection. Knowing it's there. Yet of course we want more. Why wouldn't we?! We know she's not completely happy with Michael. But at this time he loves Donna. It's good to know he likes Jackie though. Thank you for this Marla! Always love seeing your work. Now I'm needing to fulfill my JE craving...
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 6/16
I'm so sorry you lost someone.

This was a delightful chapter. The back and forth was great as always. Eric asking if they should bring a gift to their formerly pregnant dention-mate and Jackie thinking it was a nice gesture that he thought about it. See?! They are so good together! Michael would never have thought about that.

Eric immediately offering his home to Jackie for Thanksgiving is so sweet and so very Eric. Also, him gently teasing her to cheer her up.

So happy to catch up and read your work again. Don't know how I missed this chapter...
Frances Paz chapter 5 . 6/6
I just want to say that I’ve read all your Jackie/Eric fanfiction and you are amazing! You write so good! 90% of me feels like you should have written the 8th season! Anyway, I love this story and hope you can get to finish it. I genuinely hope you can fix all of your problems. You are an amazing writer! Kudos!
AmbientSpaceNoise chapter 6 . 5/30
Goddamn Marla, this is like when I read that first EJ fic you ever did and it was just them being friends and I was left wanting more because you wrote their interactions so well, and sorry BTW for being absent from reviewing this story, been working over 40 hours a week so haven't had much time for jack-sh*t but I was loving this every step of the way :-)

That second to last paragraph was the best sh*t ever, only 3 words were actually said between them but you wrote it all so well: 'he was a bit shaken by the innocent gesture. It was a moment. It was innocent but there was something there. Eric didn't know exactly what, but he liked Jackie.' Do you enjoy totruring us EJ fanactics...? HUH?! lol

I don't think you'll ever lose your EJ muse, I'll never look at Pangea the same way again!
JPElles chapter 5 . 5/26
It would be fun if you did one of those teen makeover style movies for Eric and Jackie. Jackie helps Eric act more confidently, better clothes, etc... and make him more popular. Pretty classic premise from Can't buy me Love, She's all that. etc...
JPElles chapter 6 . 5/26
Hope for maybe a sequel that hooks up Jackie with Eric here.
W chapter 6 . 5/23
Short but a cute story/nice to see you back
pancake-potch chapter 6 . 5/22
Aww! Loved this! I always liked the secret friend thing. And the last scene between them was awesome.
TheAbsoluteMonarch chapter 6 . 5/22
Loved this ending, Thank you for another great story.
EinIII chapter 6 . 5/22