Reviews for Agents: The Angel
papermachine chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Lol... Angel Smith! Thats so cute!
Della C chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hehee. also very cute. _
Two Bored Idiots chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
i love that story! Smith, Angel Smith! i'll be quoting that to T'Lorie for a while!
SithRuse chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
:D Smith as an angel, now there's a thought. Oddly enough every time I go to type 'Agent Smith' in a forum post or review or fic, I do in fact type angel first because I'm so used to typing my name-Angela. It's kind of a cute thought really, kinda sweet. :) Very nice! I wouldn't mind my guardian agent taking on the Smith appearance/demeanor myself. ;) Cool!
The Catch-22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
You are bloody awesome. I like that line, "Smith. Angel Smith." Of course, this is really wierd, but I actually know a girl named Angel Smith. O.o

~*~Alainna Jackson
Acanthusss chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
;;, a fav fic. very kawaii! "smith. angel smith."

i absolutely love your series. _~
Lauren K chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I agree with NacDiggity, these stories are really funny. If you read the fics by Narsus, almost all of them have really, incredibly dark endings. That's why I love these. Please, keep the writing up!
Overlord Mordax chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Angel Smith. That's so funny. Cute too. This is a really sweet story. You're a great author. But you need a beta. COme to think of it, I do too. Want to beta each other?
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
This was pleasantly surprising! I'm not a fan of Agent Smith, and Smith seemed... too human, in this piece, but all the same, I'm pleasantly surprised.
NacDiggity chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
AHAHAH, I LOVE IT. Stormhawk, I freaking love this series, so much lighter than most Agent stuff that i've read, and with it's own sense of humor and rythm.

I wish I could write like this!