Reviews for Save My Celestial Heart
Urzu17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
If you are going to quote the series but on subtitles/closed caption and write the quote down. I own this series and i am offended that you butchered the script like you did in the beginnig of your story.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hey that was neat
Nikochi chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
well er... your story's not bad but what happens next?
Fizzy 13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Well, there are a few things I have half a mind to tell you: 1) It was too short. 2) It looked like it was rushed. 3) Don't you think the gods were acting a bit wacky?

edea chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
:) cool! anymore chappies?
Monkeybutt499 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
never heard of this show or whatever it is but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it up i really like n yea u do have guts for writing it when u r the only one here! i will keep track of the story Byes please keep it up

_
Seravy chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
First off, I think you've used too many japanese terms. I dunno but it kindda made the conversation a little stale. And perhaps it just personal preference, but I wasn't too keen on all those OCs but maybe that only because the chapter was a little too short but character development. Aside from the background, this fic has little to do with the actual series. Also, be a little more consistent with the mood of the fic. The beginning was kindda serious but then the tone just changed into a more silly manner. Anyways, this is just my opinion. Don't take it personally.
Alexis Masayume chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Heheh, I was just cruisin' around, lookin' for 1 fic categories like this one...so I have no idea what this show is about, but, anyway...

I like it! _ Can't wait for you to continue, I'll be sure to keep an eye on this fic.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
finally! somebody wrote an eden's bowy fanfic! sigh... keep this up! :]
Atari-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Wowo, you're really brave to have a fic in a cetegory with nothing else in it. Even though i have no idea what this is about, it's good!

Aisha
Supah Kalabaw chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
as the first story on edens bowy... it was great! _ keep it up!