Reviews for The Salvation Of A Demon Lord
Compucles chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
This is an interesting premise, but aside from the prologue, you've only been rehashing canon so far.

It's also not written very well. You rush through everything too quickly, and you have a terrible habit of separating complete sentences with just commas.

Maybe it gets better in future chapters, but I have to stop here.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Quite fast paced but it's foe the next step!
Chaos Drago chapter 15 . 7/27/2020
this story is amazing. I've read it before but I didn't leave a review, so here you go. Also I would love to see his Human Mother be in his original world, alive once more, just to see on how he became, and would be proud of him. Also she'll probably rip him a new one for having a Harem but will be fine with it later on. Anyways I love this story, and please update this story please, it's sooo good!
ajmaru chapter 15 . 7/22/2020
I love this story and it is so different, I hope you keep writing and posting new chapters.
Tacoshooter21 chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
Nice
The Jingo chapter 15 . 6/10/2020
Hmm
Mr shiota chapter 15 . 3/2/2020
please update soon
dragonqueen909 chapter 15 . 2/13/2020
i really love this take on the story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2020
Please update soon.
Mista G chapter 15 . 1/6/2020
Daang, this is a pretty good fic! Gonna follow this on my Account cuz I wanna see more of this GoD's adventure! :3
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2020
You said level fifty super warrior at first, and now the second time Gelberger says it, he's a level 30 super warrior? BE CONSISTENT, MAN! Is he thirty or fifty? :/
et-reader97 chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
Okay I am loving the way he is using his magic with the info he has from the other world. I will say though with how they reacted to him cleaning really fast I would have thought you would have the react the same when he changed the room. Other than that great chapter and keep up the good work.
et-reader97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Hmm. Interesting start but the amount of detail you put in it has made it sound super interesting. I can't wait to read more.
R-king 93 chapter 15 . 10/18/2019