Reviews for Just in time
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 21h
This was so sweet! Love your Sirius/Hermione dynamic
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 7/30
Great Job. I really enjoyed it.
MadMadameA chapter 1 . 6/25
I love it!
thegoldensnitch102 chapter 1 . 1/20
*sighs blissfully* what a wonderful one shot. Totally felt the characters. Really well written and enjoyable read.
Synoir chapter 1 . 1/3
This was really lovely.
Lots of emotions for a short read, which is why I actually love them. I loved how you write Sirius, and really enjoyed reading the Prewett Twins. Thank you
madval29 chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Aw. This is amazingly awesome. I love it so much. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
That was really good, could have used a bit more ""examples of daily life"" and such lot, but it was also vaguely sad, too, because what about Hermione's parents in the old timeline? Is Hermione being born again to them? I'd love to know (different time-travel writers have different theories about it all and it's fun reading different perspectives). Still, that was really good.
Calebski chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
This was the perfect thing to read today. I loved the device of Fabians watch sending her back and the fact that she saved them meant she just went ahead and changed what she wanted. I also really liked how Hermione didn't tell them all about Harry.

You write the relationship between Hermione and Sirius beautifully, such a wonderful push and pull until one of them breaks. Just lovely.
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Cute
EosRetrograde chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I was good. so good. And now I'm sobbing. Why do you do this! D:

It was wonderful, even if I do have tears in my eyes.
lunaz chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
A lovely sweet story.
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
I thought the pacing of this one-shot was smooth and enchanting. I also loved how there were bits of fluff but also angst. Thanks for writing!
aradia1967 chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
loved the story but wish you would write an epilogue
jlove34 chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
Awww. So cute. When I saw the Prewetts in the summary, I was hoping for a triad, but Sirius is good too. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
I wish you would continue this