Reviews for Rebirth
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
wow! this s interesting
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
So many years later and still one of the best Vegeta/Bulma fanfics I've ever read. Nice one. I especially liked the way you described the bonding.
hieisdragonfly69 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
you did describe it very well and he had done that to him and vegta did have some kindness he could had easly killed krillen and bluma on namik but he just treated them for the ball insteed.
Xj9 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Wow, I love it. Vegeta is really cool in this story. They called their son Vegeta jr.? So cute. I enjoyed the story. Good job!
zodiacgurl17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
As a fan of DBZ I think you should find out the proper spelling of names and such. Its really annoying to read when its wrong. I like the concept though, but i cant read it. Do a little editing.
BeautifulScars7 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Liked this story while it lasted.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
very well written
Musette Fujiwara chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
wow...

I loved it...
onesexycatwoman chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Good story
agehron chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
stupid correction-NEVER and I mean NEVER call a Drill Sergeant a Sergeant..It's an insult. I'm sorry, but I just went to basic about 10 months ago
Orion Z chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Nice beggining! I'm already liking this story. There were a few grammatical errors, but other than, I loved it! Especially the last part when he says that his brain recieves information and doesn't know what to do with it. That was funny. Keep writing!
aspen chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
sicko sicko sicko sicko sicko sicko
Kegger007 chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Wow.

I really wish you had been able to continue, but it was still a great story in the end, even if it was abbreviated through necessity.

Keep up the good work, you're a great writer!

Kegger007
silverluna chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
it was refreshing! different from the typical BV fanfics littering the FF. but when will you update it? i hope you'll continue this story. i particularly love when you did it from privete sandler's POV. kinda funny and interesting
PrplButrfly745 chapter 7 . 12/5/2005