Reviews for In Crimson It Began
Kirisuma chapter 1 . 4/27
TRAAAAAASH
GamerX568 chapter 11 . 1/20
Well, I wasn't expecting Ekolu's mother to be Kushina, that's for sure. I figured out who it was based on when Ekolu started saying her name and the long red "hair".
truefortune chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
I’m sad that this doesn’t have many reviews so I’ll just give mine. To be completely honest I forgot about this cause of life and stuff so I read where I left off and got to say I enjoy this. The fic gets pretty dark at times which when it comes to naruto it should be. Though it seems to be where naruto world never existed and that you just added some stuff from naruto to splatoon which if you did then very well done if not and there is still naruko’s original world then still good fic. I’m honestly hoping Naru and Marie fic their relationship and Ekolu/Callie ship to happen. Especially Ysayle/that waitress, I’m a sucker for romance in the form of stories. Not the overly sappy/soap dramas but stuff like this keeps me interested in the relationship.

Hope to c more and I’ll be sure to leave a review now to keep me attentive with this awesome fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
uhhh, inklings DIE if they contact water, though i guess they use ink to wash themselves
GamerX568 chapter 9 . 11/23/2019
Pepsi is Cola. Coca Cola and Pepsi Cola are the two main brands when it comes to Soda. With their main Soda being Cola.
King Popoto chapter 8 . 10/7/2019
...Ok I gotta ask,

What the fuck was that dream sequence!? I mean holy hell, I was expecting some dark moments in this but I was not expecting shit to get dark like that. Like holy fuck man, did they fucking force feed Naruko the blended remains of 808? That is all kinds of fucked up.

And speaking of Subject 808, I'm guessing that she is going to be a somewhat important character even though she's dead. And I'm also guessing that this 'Overseer' and her assistant are going to be a major antagonists.

And then there was the flashback that the Captain had. Marie's father is a child abandoning scumbag and Callie's mum is dead? Jesus christ man.

Onto other things though, I'm guessing that Fray is based of the character of the same name in FFXIV. Seeing as she referenced herself as Naruko's 'Darkside' and all. But the question is, what exactly is she? Is she the remnants of Kurama's chakra that somehow attained sentience(That is if Naruko even had Kurama in her at all in this fic), or is she something else? I guess we are gonna find out soon since it looks like the Facility H incident is gonna be the focus of the next couple of chapters. And I assume that whatever it is that Naruko discovers is going to make her snap completely and temporarily merge with Fray.

So yeah other then that, this was a solid chapter. Here hoping we don't have to wait to long for the next.
GamerX568 chapter 7 . 6/30/2019
Team Chaos, hell yeah! You are officially one of my favorite writers.
MetalSoul chapter 4 . 3/2/2019
Well...a bit darker than I had initially thought this might be, but that's perfectly fine. I am certainly interested. Other than that, I think King Popoto pretty much covered what I was going to, though he did so in better words (assuming "he" because "King").
King Popoto chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Wow... Can't say I was expecting that flashback of the Facility H incident from Marina's p.o.v, like god damn... Naruko went fucking full demon on those poor fools. I'm kinda curious now on what happened, I'm assuming it is something pretty bad if it apparently fucked her up mentally that badly.

And on that note...I'm guessing her attempt at killing herself is from the piled up stress of pulling triple patrols nonstop and heartbreak from the breakup, as well as whatever happened at Facility H. Damn Marie really has her work cut out for her if she wants to mend their relationship/friendship with Naruko.

Anyway keep it up, I'm looking forward to future updates.
truefortune chapter 4 . 1/8/2019
Not much of a teaser but it is what it is. Now the story set up is nice. I’m not having too much difficulty in reading it and I didn’t detect much grammar errors. The plot is nice, I’m enjoying it just wanting to know if this is strictly Naru/Marie or Naru/Marie/Callie. As well as whether or not there will be names for 4/8. Keep up as much as u can and I hope to see what happen between those two.
King Popoto chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Well this was unexpected...and to be honest mate kinda badly written and a bit disjointed, but no means a bad idea or really the basic skeleton of an idea.
Honestly I'd like to see this idea continued( maybe you should try your hand at doing some one-shot's based on this idea.) so best of luck to you and I hope someone takes an interest.

Huh wow thats probably the nicest thing I've said on this site.