Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Rebel Assassin
Total Romance Fan chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Ok, I'm confused by the last part. Is Sheik Zelda? Or not? Or is there a different princess in here?
Sheikagal chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
Well. First things first, I've scrolled past your fanfiction numerous times, refusing to read it, but today I finally read it in its entirety. It was well written, and managed to hold my attention, something most fanfictions do not do–especially ones of this length– but ultimately I must admit that I did not like this story. Yes, I enjoyed reading it, and your writing carried the story well, but I just didn't like it. This is merely personal, and you do have a talent for writing, I just disliked some of the places your plot went.
Good job for making a well written long story like this.
-Sheikagal
Sun-Wind Dragon chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
Was death otherwise awesome
KaChan84 chapter 32 . 5/11/2013
I loved it. It was an amazing story and you have a way with words, you really do! I'm just so sad now...I feel really empty somehow. That's why I like to read stories with a happy ending...nevertheless, this was great, thanks for sharing :)
Ikki chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Coolio.
Ikki chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Kinda long.
Ikki chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
hi I'm ikki and I like what you gawt.
DemonOfFate chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful story, really one of the best one i have read in a while. I love the fact that you weren't afraid to kill people off, made me get sucked into the story so to speak. Oh and character development was very well done. I'm really impressed with this, keep up the good work.
Desert Rose chapter 32 . 1/15/2013
I can't belive you killed Zelda!
Why, I though Link would save her!
Jessica chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Does Link get the Master sword?
kyouko chapter 32 . 11/24/2012
This story. I swear. I really do.

This story is one of the best I've read. I seriously hope you've published a best-selling book by now, and if you haven't, you definitely should.

I saw the summary expecting a Romeo-Juliet type thing (...I'm a sucker for that kind of thing) but I got something way better. This story broke my heart, put it together, and then broke it again.

First off, the plot. The plot was so intense it got me hooked right from the start. The idea of Link being an assassin was wonderful. Sheik/Zelda was also an amazingly developed character. It was kind of confusing with two Zeldas in the beginning, but I understood as the story went on. The idea of the Cycle was something so Zelda-esque yet so original at the same time...

Second off, the characters. They're developed so well that I can see them living and breathing in front of me when I read this story. Link's character, persay, is great. He's an assassin, I especially love how much he changes throughout the course of the story. That was amazing. Zelda (the REAL Zelda) is another of my favorite characters. She's so spirited in the beginning, and she changes throughout the story as well. One of my favourite scenes would have to be when Link caught her stealing... Malon, the bandit woman, is a character I would have never imagined her to be in, yet she fits it so well. The villains-THE VILLAINS. Pure genius I can't even describe-

Third, your style. Your writing style is so descriptive I actually felt like I was there. It was just so great. This story was so good that I read two chapters on Thursday and read the other thirty on Friday, but didn't get the chance to review until today-I apologize. The emotion you portray in this story is so amazing, I can feel the characters. Where Link thought he shot Mystral, I was like, NO! NO!

Fourth, the ending... (bawling.) It was so fitting-I knew Zelda had to die, but a foolish part of me didn't want her too, I was like, NO! LINK! BRING HER BACK OR SOMETHING- (continues bawling.) It was a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. Seriously.

And the summary, wow, it just doesn't do your story justice. It's so much more than what you implied in the summary, and I like that. It makes the story...intriguing. I hate coming up with summaries because the word-limit hates me.

Another thing I really admire is your dedication. I can't believe it only took you fourteen months to write this. It takes me fourteen months to come up with twelve chapters, but then again, I don't have the rock-solid dedication to finish a masterpiece like you do.

Like I've said before, this story has seriously blown me away. Keep being amazing, and thank you for posting!
earan chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I like how the undertone of the blurriness between good and evil is here, something I obviously didn't notice when I read this the first time in high school. It always gets me thinking... Wars being fought for the Crown, who is "right" about it all anyway? I'm glad you bring that up with Sheik and Kafei's conversation.
earan chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Loved the reference to the Freelanders! That made me smile. Your narrative is so descriptive but flows well, you give the impression that writing like this comes easily/naturally. Respect!
earan chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Just noting a few typo if you plan to replace an edited version in the future:

- He didn't know quite way* he was nervous.
- Kisho caught the intensity in Link's stare and starting* fidgeting, looking uncomfortable.
earan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I read this a few years ago and I've forgotten how well articulated you were. When I first read this, I was still in high school, my reading/writing skills absolutely horrid. Now, I just finished university, and have come back to read my favourite fanfiction of all time. I hope, like most books I read, that this is full of pleasant little details I passed by the first time.

- Earan