Reviews for Progressing to the Future
Ana Julia chapter 17 . 7/12
Continua essa história é incrível, a melhor que já li até agora
The Taios chapter 17 . 6/17
oh man... with the relevation that steven universe future? it be completely terrifying
lila thunderstorm chapter 17 . 6/14
Yayyy, new update! It's amazing as ever! Thank you for bringing tears to my eyes (':
SomeGuy2020 chapter 17 . 4/8
Ive really enjoyed this story so far. My favorite thing is the characters' reactions and they seem to be pretty accurate. I hope to see more of this story some time. Keep up the good work
catspats31 chapter 1 . 4/8
Since it has the copied excerpts of various episodes of "Steven Universe" like "Gem Glow", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied dialogue from the show and change the story so that it has the characters reacting to various moments of the show without using direct dialogue from the show.
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 4 . 3/27
Onion is Sourcreams half brother, not step brother
CookieCatDreamer chapter 17 . 3/17
Take your time to do the story, you'll get there eventually. What matters is to never give up and do it whenever you want to do it. We'll understand over some of us are probably at that point with their stories or with ones they want to do. Just take your time, relax, and do at your own pace.
me imagino la sorpresa que se llevaran en los capítulos * jungla lunar * y "una sola rosa palida".
pblue4710 chapter 17 . 3/10
I was really happy to see that this story has updated, it is a really good one and I was worried that it was discontinued
HyperPixel357 chapter 17 . 3/7
Thank you for contiuning this story.
Fanfictionranger chapter 17 . 3/7
Yay another chapter! Thank you!
SargentEpsilon chapter 17 . 3/7
Not surprised Homeworld gave such a negative portrayal of Rose. At the time, they didn't see value in anything other than doing what White Diamond wanted, either directly or indirectly.
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 17 . 3/7
This is a great fix and def hope we can see more of it. BE MOTIVATED BY MY COMMENT :)
LockAndKey989 chapter 17 . 3/7