Reviews for Millennium Item MixUp
lizzy9046 chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
lizzy: *rofl*

avari: *teary-eyed from the mental image of bakura in those clothes. burst into hysterics around pharaoh doing the chicken dance. not doing all that much better than her hikari*

phoenix: *looking at them both. was the first of the three to regain enough control to stop laughing* "come on guys, it wasn't THAT funny"

lizzy: *between fits of hysterical laughter* "yesit... wasand... youknowit!"

phoenix: *rolls his eyes* "well as these two are out of commission i guess i'm reviewing for them. needless to say they think it's funny" *points to lizzy and avari who are on the floor laughing their heads off* "lizzy's favorite part was the "Mr. Cliff" bit, and avari enjoyed every moment of bakura and Yami's humiliation. she wants to know if it is possible to get copies of malik's tape of them doing the chicken dance. pity for any and all involved in the embarrassing activities of this chapter is next to nil among us and i believe i speak for the three of us when i say that i hope the next chapter will be just as, um... 'entertaining' if you will. i think that covers everything... i'm going to go find something to get these two to stop laughing now..." *walks off muttering* "now where does avari keep that tranquilizer gun..?"
Hikage Kitsune chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
You finally finished the story, I was waiting to see if you changed at all.
Ethelflaed chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Priceless. I WANT A COPY OF THAT VIDEO! One word: blackmail. So perfect . . . example of what I would do:

Me: Yami, will you teach me how to duel?

Yami: No.

Me: (whips out tape) Now will you?

Yami: Okay.

By the way, "Mr. Cliff" is GREAT.
Sumi AND Suki chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
We loved it(Sumi:You are lucky. This is the first time my hikari and I have reviewed together.

Suki:_" She took a little convincing.*Stares at Sumi drooling over a pile of chocolate donuts and a picture of Ryou[Don't ask...PLEASE DON'T ASK!]
Devious-Duo chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Good chapter. I don't know what else to say. I like the way that Yami was. It was really interesting that the Dark Magician turned into OOguchi.
Ethelflaed chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Wierd. Bakura got a dentention! (gasps loudly) The world IS coming to an end! Run! Hide the children! BAKURA DITCHED CLASS!

Poor Yugi. I mean, not only is he stuck with the psychotic spirit of the Ring, but he has to watch Joey do a victory dance? What a cruel, cruel, world . . .
Aria Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Aria:(swoons)This is so cool!

Aria:Good question Mirah. Does Ryou ever get detention?

Aria:I can? YAY! I select...Evrae!

Aria:I use the power of the Millenium Armlet to make him invinsible!

Mirah:Don't you mean invisible?

Aria:I said that!
LightOfDarkness chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
A cross between Yugi and Ryou? Sexy... Someone should draw a pic of that!
lizzy9046 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
avari: "wow, it's been forever and a day since we've done this. i hope we rn't rusty."

lizzy: "'rusty'… good dog's name, but that is irrelevant. it hasn't been THAT long since we reviewed!"

avari: "just get it over w/ hikari, i know ur bursting to make fun of his royal pain in the $$."

lizzy: "ya, neither myself nor avari are really yami fans... bakura is SO much cooler! his hair is better (tho not quite as fun to make fun of) he's taller and he is much eviler! is eviler a word?"

avari: (boredly) "dunno, don' care…"

lizzy: "right! so bakura scores MAJOR points for A) trying to steal the puzzle B) insulting yami C) calling yugi 'runt' and D) being his rude, obnoxious and insulting self!"

avari: "need i remind you lizzy that you urself r rude, insulting AND obnoxious?"

lizzy: "minor detail! um… ryou is kewl for skipping school. hey, rhymeness! *ahem* neway… what r u talking about? this chapter was funny! i have this really awful tendency to laugh at people when they get A) hurt B) insulted or C) other misfortunes that don't fall under the previous 2."

avari: "so in other words she finds humor in other peoples’ pain, therefore, in a technical definition of the word, making my light side sadistic. on a minor scale of course, but really now, what does having a sadistic hikari say about ME?"

lizzy: "so, in accordance w/ my twisted sense of humor, this chapter was great! i loved it when yami and bakura argued, did i say that bakura scored major pointage for insulting yami's height? neway, i for one am looking forward to more chapters and i'm sure my yami agrees w/ me…"

both: "…"

lizzy: "ok avari u just totally missed ur cue"

avari: *looks up from the book '101 ways to get ur hikari to shut up'* "hum? oh, sry. yeah me too, can i go back to reading now?"

lizzy: *rolls her eyes* "dont' mind her. keep going! write more!"
Andrea-likes-YugiRyou chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I thought it was hilarous!
Devious-Duo chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This is super good! Keep writing! Ilove stories where characters switch places! So this is really cool! Please read Estica and my fanfictions!
CrimsonBobble chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I love these kind of stories! Ryou gets a nice break! What do the Yamis look like when they posess someone else body? Continue soon!
LightOfDarkness chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
AAHH! Confusion and sexy yamis! I like this story! Update soon!