Reviews for Life after the War
Android raptor chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Am I the only one who doesn't love this fic? Anyway, like I said, I don't like it (not hate, just don't like). This, however, might be that I read the hentai version, and I found the sex-scences to be very poorly written. It also has inacuraces, but most 08th fic do, anyway. Thought, there are some things I do like about it. One is that it's interesting, and not a Mary-Sue/Gary Stu (unlike some other 08th fics). And Grammar is pretty good. But overall, I don't hate, but I don't particualarly like it
aslanbrooke chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Well, you're doing really good!

Your characterization is good. Also, you know the proper use of grammar, unlike some other scary fanfics I've read.

I have, however, noticed one small thing. At the end of episode eleven. Shiro lost his leg. You knew that. A few months later, after the war has ended, in episode twelve, Kiki and Michel go looking for Shiro and Aina. When they find them, Shiro still has no left leg. Since this is a few months after Shiro lost his leg, there is no possible way for it to be re-attached. He'd either have to use a prosthetic or just function without it.

But, that's only a minor mistake. No one will really care.

Keep up the good work!
Hikari Okami chapter 9 . 5/1/2003
GREAT story! This is one of my favorite 08th MS Team stories. I hope you write more! _
SulliMike23 chapter 9 . 5/1/2003
not a bad story not a bad story. Now their lives can go on without a hitch. That is, until the GRYPS War and Neo Zeon Wars start.
LC WOLF chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
I knew it! I just knew it was Alice Miller, I saw it coming a mile away. Though it's odd that she comes back as one of the good guys. I kind of liked her better when she was evil. And you were right, bringing Norris back to life was a big chance, but I like Norris and his badass Gouf so I'm not complaining.

Anyway, glad my lengthy explanation on the Titans was helpful. You could also know more about them and everything this summer when Cartoon Network airs Zeta Gundam (Though I pray to whatever existing deity that they air it on Adult Swim and not Toonami).

I can't wait to see the final chapter (though I am also saddenned by this because when I finish I'll have nothing good to read in the UC Gundam section of ).
SulliMike23 chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
Whoa, Norris? Still alive? And it was Cynthia and Alice Miller? Ok that was good. Now that Shiro's wife is OK, life can go on without a hitch.
LC WOLF chapter 7 . 4/28/2003
So now things are starting to fall into place. This Zeon group certainly reminds me of the Delaz Fleet alright. And I think I know who the mysterious woman is. But we'll just have to see.

So anyway, my suspicion of Ryer was kind of a spur of the moment and I guess I just overlooked his death. My bad.

Also I can inform you on what I know about the Titans. From what I can tell of Gundam:Stardust Memories and some info on Zeta Gundam I found on the net, the Titans are a space-based task force for the Federation who hate colonists.

During the second half of Operation Stardust, a high-ranking Federal officer and all-around oldtype named Jamitov Hymen decided he could use Stardust to his political advantage if the colony-drop was successful (this explain why the orbital fleet wasn't ordered to attack the Delaz Fleet and why the Federation guys on the La Vie en Rose refused to hand the GP-03 to Kou Uraki). Jamitov makes a cameo in the twelvth episode of 0083.

Anyway, after the colony-drop, Jamitov created this whole conspiracy within the Federal government to eliminate any evidence of Stardust, including the data on the GP units. Then Jamitov and his right-hand man (don't know his name, bald guy with goggles who made speach at the end of 0083) had the Delaz Fleet labeled as revolutionary terrorists, and thus created a great deal of racism among earthnoids. The Titans were formed to hunt down any Zeon sympathizers as well as tighten the Federations hold on the colonies. Their actions are based upon the anti-colonist sentiment created by Jamitov.

Pretty soon the Titans began to cruelly oppress the colonists and eventually became the UC Gundam version of the Earth Sphere Alliance from Gundam Wing. I believe that by 0087; former Zeons, disgruntled colonists, and sympathetic Federation soldiers formed the AEUG (Anti-Earth Union Group) to combat the Titans and reform the Federation. This creates the setting for Zeta Gundam with the Titans as the antagonists and AEUG as the protagonist. Hope this has been helpful, of course most of this has just been speculation. See ya
Hikari Okami chapter 7 . 4/26/2003
Cool! I'm really enjoying this story!
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 4/26/2003
So, they were Zekes afterall. What do they want with Aina?
LC WOLF chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
Well I think it's safe to assume the honeymoon's officially ruined. I wonder who the lady in red was, I'd bet it was Allice Miller, sent to spy on the happy couple. And I wouldn't be surprised if the 'boss' was Ryer, at first I thought it was either him or some guy from the Titans, but the story only takes place one year after the war, and the Titans were established three years after the war so it's gotta be Ryer. What I want to know, though, is why they just took Aina and left Shiro. Anyway, I'm sure we'll find out in the next chapter, so hurry up and keep posting new stuff for us.
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
I hope those weren't the Titans or the guys from the Delaz fleet! Keep writing
Hikari Okami chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
Wow! Things are really heating up. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hikari Okami chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
YIPPIE! More chapters! _ This is a great story!
LC WOLF chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
Yay, another 8th MS team fic, and it doesn't suck. There should be more 8th MS team and Gundam 0080 fics.

Anyway, story's not half bad and the dialogue is pretty good, though there could be some room for improvement. Other than that the story's great, keep writing.
Hikari Okami chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
Great start! _ I really hope you continue this!