Reviews for In Enemy Control
Ninjabot01 chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
man that was a great story and was getting exciting at the end, hope a sequel is coming soon
Emilyjayden101 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
I loved this story! The fact that the Hood is behind it, and Alan got hurt. Also the brotherly conversations, concerns, and interactions were so sweet, adorable, and perfect. I know you haven't updating in years, but I would love it if you did the squeal. I'm dieing to read it! Excellent job on an increadible story! :D
JoTracy123 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
i really really enjoyed this evening though it took me about an hour to read the whole thing. well done you x
Chemical Girl chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
Ahh. I was on the edge of my seat for the majority of that story. I was that worried I think I was pulling my hair out. Great stuff.
Joslin chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
whew that was too close...can't wait to read what happens next...great job
Joslin chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
whew that was too close...can't wait to read what happens next...great job
Wacky Walnut chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
Cool! Loved the story to bits - sure had me damn well worried at bits though.

Very emotive and well done

Hope the next bit is just as good
Amanduriel chapter 12 . 7/20/2004
Lovely epilogue, it finished the story off in a very satisfying fashion, and set the next story up wonderfully well. Can't wait to read what you write next!
Jules47 chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
It was nice to see this epilogue, I enjoyed the story very much. Looking forward to the next story. Looks like IR are going to be flying into a very dangerous situation.
white rose01 chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
WOW! this story was amazing, it kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I can't wait to read the next part, so i hope you post soon! Well done, its a great story.
Loren W. Cobh chapter 12 . 7/16/2004
This was FANTASTIC! A brilliant idea, well written and it had me hooked. The interaction between the guys was fantastic, and you portrayed the relations between each and every member of the family (and their friends) really well. Kudos mate! And like others have said - loved the charm idea. Please say you have a sequel...!
zeilfanaat chapter 12 . 7/16/2004
Please continue soon! I loved the story, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the sequal. Keep going with the good work!
Amanduriel chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
This is a great story – full of suspense and emotion. You have used the similarities between the Tracy boys very well as a way of creating suspense. The characterisations are insightful, and the emotion feels very genuine. That said, I think the ending feels a little incomplete and uncertain. After so much suspense I think your story needed a proper dénouement, with more interaction between Scott and Alan and their brothers. Perhaps an epilogue could deal with this – a chapter about their first mission after their ordeal, which you briefly mentioned in the last chapter. Despite my gripes, on the whole I loved the story, and think it is very well written!
Gabe B chapter 11 . 12/12/2003
Wow! That was a great story! It really had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! And just WHO is Agent X? I hope you reveal this in a future story because the ending of this one really whet my appetite.
One thing though, I thought Thunderbird 3 was the only one capable of spaceflight (well, except for Thunderbird 5, but it's a space station after all). That was an interesting twist using Thunderbird 2 on an orbital rescue mission.
Canadian-Lynx chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
wow, that's all I can say, wow. This is one of the best stories i've read on . Great job!