Reviews for Past Imperfect
HelpmeHermione chapter 27 . 2/29
I enjoyed your story. It did have this rushed feel to it, so it was hard to truly relax and take it all in. However the writing was well done and it was nice not having to see a million spell and errors etc. I liked your character of Professor Greene and how she influenced Draco. I wish I had a time turner to go back and correct some wrongs. Overall, pretty decent story. Thank you.
theredwaste chapter 7 . 11/25/2023
“Miss, we isYou us getting OUT!”

I just fucking screamed. That is so funny. Hermiones hilarious, i can just picture the scene perfectly LMFAO
Mal chapter 8 . 9/17/2023
This. is. so. fucking. good!
Graveyardgemini chapter 27 . 9/13/2023
what an absolutely beautiful story! I love it! thank you so much for writing this
LadyChaos91 chapter 27 . 8/10/2023
Loved it so much
LadyChaos91 chapter 21 . 8/10/2023
I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic it's beautiful and I don't want to jump the gun but what about Voldemort's last soul piece, the sentient bit, surely that would still need to be dealt with, it still had a sort of body and even though he hasn't been fully restored I'd imagine it would still be 'alive', and what about Crouch Sr, he broke the law and I'd assume he isn't dead yet, but to be under the imperious curse by Voldy which kept having to be reapplied so I'm sure it would definitely be a place to start to find old Mouldyshorts, and what about Petttigrew and clearing Sirius' name, I'm sure you do probably cover some or all of this later it just seems like some of the talks you depicted from Severus, Lucius and Hermione seem rather final like they aren't even considering any of that
Tallulah-does-the-hula chapter 27 . 3/9/2023
I enjoyed this immensely, it was so snarky and fun with just enough drama. Fantastic!
amk41196 chapter 27 . 2/11/2023
Thanks for the epilogue... Love this fic...
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 1/5/2023
I loooove this! Okay, I'm squeeing because of the cute ending, but I loved the rest too. Great plot, wonderful writing and characterisations and I have to say, the twist with Arthur Weasley was bloody brilliant. I did NOT see that coming - a genuinely unique little surprise. And I thought I'd read enough fanfic to be beyond surprising! I'm already looking forward to rereading this in future.
Deceptive Lies chapter 27 . 7/5/2022
This was absolutely beautiful
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 27 . 5/20/2022
This is a most wonderfullest story.
Thank you for sharing.
Hillmorrr chapter 27 . 5/3/2022
Loved your story! You built the characters and made both them and the plot seem realistic. Thanks for sharing!
paulieandgilbert chapter 27 . 4/8/2022
I hate to be critical, but although the first several chapters were cute and funny, the story vastly improved once your beta Turtlewexler joined in. Sometimes we all need a second opinion or a third person perspective to clearly see a bigger picture. That being said, I truly enjoyed this story! Well done!
Rosmerta chapter 27 . 2/12/2022
Terrific story! I am in awe. I LOVE the idea of Hermione going back and briskly getting rid of all the Horcruxes herself, with a little help from our favorite Potions Master. You put a lot of thought into this and wrote it so well. My ideal fanfic!
SmallMovements chapter 27 . 1/25/2022
Just finished reading this in one go. I enjoyed it very much and even cried. It's 4:23AM right now.