Reviews for The Family On The Run
regbride12 chapter 11 . 12/26/2018
Should I feel silly knowing I didn't think that was the who!? Ugh, and I call myself a Bones fan! Lol

This version of this episode was so awesome and intriguing...sometimes, I wish Booth would have gone rogue with his family. But it did make sense that he did remain behind. Although, seeing this version, it could have worked! :)
regbride12 chapter 10 . 12/26/2018
Ok, that was sneaky...lol...loved how this played out!
I think it was Max-he loves his future son-in-law and his daughter and granddaughter very much.

Sweets! He really is their little brother.

Couldn't agree more...her life would be incomplete without her Booth. These 2 truly kill me.
regbride12 chapter 9 . 12/26/2018
This is my punishment for not reading right away? :( OMG, AHHH gotta read on...your cliffhangers are so dang good btw!
mendenbar chapter 11 . 12/25/2018
This was wonderful. I loved how gleeful Aldo was that he got to shoot Booth!
aadams00 chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
Excellent conclusion!
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
Excellent. Love when all of the loose ends come together. Plus really love Aldo.
kareneb chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
I already got it but I like the chapter anyway.
jsboneslover chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
I sure like that she met Aldo this way. I loved Aldo, and was a little ticked that the show had him tortured and killed..
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
Very good. I didn’t guess Aldo although it makes complete sense. I liked that Brennan was told do there are no secrets between her and Booth
dms517 chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
A satisfying ending to the question of “who shot Booth?” Enjoyed your story and look forward to more B&B storylines. Thank you.
Vmf447 chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
This was a great ending to the story! Aldo was such a big part of Booth’s life so of course he would help Booth! I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
554Laura chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
a nice way to wrap up a good story. Thanks
ZinaR chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
This was a very nicely done story and a good ending.
Dubbidumdibbidoo chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
Yeah, I got it right haha. It was a wonderful story, thank you for sharing!
RobinAngelena chapter 11 . 12/17/2018
Very satisfying ending. It was nice to have Booth introducing Brennan and Aldo rather than Brennan stumbling upon him. That Aldo’s a good shot too is a nice detail. Having Aldo as part of the scheme to get Pelant was fitting as was the scheme overall. Getting rid of Pelant sooner rather than later was also nice, Great story. Looking forward to your next one, and the continuation of your others.