Reviews for The Family On The Run
mendenbar chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
That takes care of Pelant nicely, but what about Booth? Who shot him as Pelant seemed surprised by it. Arrrgghh! It's way to close to Christmas for this! Santa's watching you!
aadams00 chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
Oh wow...that definitely took a turn. I like this version much better. Getting rid of Pelant much earlier is better for everyone.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 9 . 12/5/2018
oh my very good chapter well done
kareneb chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
Wow, we are left hanging. That is alright somebody will save Booth but I like that Pelant was killed. It is an interesting way to do it. Now who shot Booth? Some wild agent who was in a hurry! Now I really am going to have to wait for more chapters...please don't take a really long time. I did like reading this chapter.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
I think I know what Booth is doing. Very clever
bookwormlady chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
Oo, you are evil for this. Why was Pelant puzzled, I wonder? Did he really shoot Booth? He said he had a plan, I wonder what it was?

Great writing, as always. Sorry I haven't been reviewing, life kept getting in the way. Please hurry with the next chapter!
554Laura chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
well, the good news, I suppose, is that Booth isn't going to die...but I'll be waiting anxiously to see what happens next!
Phyllis chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
Please tell me he makes it! Never liked Pelant like this version a lot less misery For B& B never would of called off the engagement etc
RobinAngelena chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
YIKES!
Dubbidumdibbidoo chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
Great writing!
GalaxieGurl chapter 9 . 12/4/2018
Edge of my seat? How bout hanging off the window sill by the tips of my fingernails, which are nearly chewed to the quick?
You certainly know how to build a scene's suspense and mystery. I have no clue where you are taking this, or who wounded Booth, unless it's fake blood and a recorded gunshot sound.
Please do post soon, in spite of your Christmas shopping, or I may not last to open my gifts, but expire of curiosity before the big day!
Great chapter!
Vmf447 chapter 9 . 12/3/2018
I was NOT expecting that ending! Wow! I hope Flynn heard Pelant’s confession. I hope Brennan doesn’t freak and run. I’m glad it was Sweets behind Brennan. The Farmers Market scene was described so well I could see it all play out. Another great chapter!
LoveShipper chapter 9 . 12/3/2018
Hope Agent Flynn heard Pelant confess he is the murderer
regbride12 chapter 8 . 12/1/2018
I want Booth to take down the rank little weasel NOW.
I love this rendition of the on the run episode!
I see Brennan being that stubborn, thank God-she was stubborn enough to want to wait for her love.
Can't wait to see how this is resolved!
mendenbar chapter 8 . 11/27/2018
I notice Booth doesn't say that HE will be part of that normal life, just that she and Christine will have a normal life again. This worries me, really it does.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »