Reviews for China Dolls
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was beautifully written, and Angela's sadism is so incredibly plausible. I loved this manipulation/dubcon femslash - this Angela/Allison is so scarily plausible! Love the story.
GinnyXinny chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hmm... who doesn't love a little angst? I love how you showed what's wrong with Angela. This is one of my absolute favorites!
Do1phinDreamer chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG, plz write more!
ix-tab chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Arrg! ANGST!

Actually this was just what I wanted to read at the moment.I love Alison, and seeing her broken like this is very beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing this awesome, awesome fic.

Added to my favourites.
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Boo Hiss, I always knew Angela was no good. This story on the other hand was superb.

Looking back to the time I read the St. Clares books I suddenly find myself wondering why I didn't see this pairing.

You have Angela just right, always ready to get her own way no matter what. Superb story all round.
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Ack...I haven't reviewed you for ages, have I? Well, I might as well start here.

That...was good. Made me want to dig out my old Enid Blytons again. *grins* Although, I must say, I never saw this pairing when I was younger. *grins again*

And that last line...chilling.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
You should've added more details
Lovely Zelda chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I enjoyed it.

Admittedly, my favorite part was when the younger girl was happily doing menial tasks for Angela(never doubt the power of a girl crush), but still, part of me wishes that still allowed NC-17 fics...