Reviews for Work, Learn, Rest, Cuddle
Cpt. Lynx chapter 13 . 7/3
Thanks for having us on this ride man. It was a great journey.
Thank you.
deoxeyses chapter 13 . 4/10
Nice
(Just to clarify, all of this is just my opinion. The work is fantastic as I see it, and I honestly have no tips for you (so it isn't quite constructive), just thoughts. As such, take it as you will.)

Plot - the plot was great. It was a nice dose of relevant conflict with a healthy serving of nice fluff. Things felt natural to me. If I were to note anything, maybe it felt a little weird concerning the side characters (Totsuka in particular, though I know you addressed that situation's peculiarity), but even so it was still awesome.

Characters - you also did a great job capturing the characters, which I know is no small feat indeed. The side characters felt true to form. Maybe a bit watered down, but that is just what I see, and I cannot blame you if that is indeed the case; again, portraying another person's characters is damn hard. Hikigaya and Yukinoshita, the main two, were portrayed excellently. I like how they shared more interests/experiences but were still very much independent people, as both of them would want. The light bickerings and sweet exchanges only helped their characters. Though they were more affectionate towards each other than I had expected, I honestly don't mind. It's not such a stretch for me. So, again, great job with the characters.

Writing Style/Conventions - I think in the second's case, you did very well. Separating your story into lines, avoiding spelling mistakes, and the grammar were all great. The only thing I noticed were some odd word choices from time to time, but that did not detract from the story. As for your actual style of writing, it is lighter on the commentary I noticed. Understandably so, after all this is more fluffy compared to some serious plotline or philosophical musing. The way you jumped from timespan to timespan fit the story as well, capturing important details and fluff while not bogging down the work with a ton of unnecessary issues. Although, I do feel a bit bad that all the reference explanation (i.e. footnotes) were at the very end of the work. Didn't bother me too much though.

Overall - You did a fantastically great job writing a COMPLETE story. Thanks for actually completing your story. Only a small bit of shade thrown at those who don't, I know life can be crazy and busy and, well, nothing as expected. Anyways, I found it to be a satisfying read. Nice plot, greatly accurate characters, well-formatted presentation, and ALL THE FLUFF SERIOUSLYINEEDEDTHEFLUFFTODAY so thanks for all the fluff.

To everyone who worked on "Work, Learn, Rest, Cuddle", I humbly thank you for writing this! 'Twas a great read through and through that was the highlight of my monotonous day. For those of you who check the reviews before reading, this is definitely a well-written story worthy of your time. READ IT!

From someone finished with the anime and a bit over 1/3 of the way through the light novels (I'll get to the end someday I promise!), have a great day y'all.
Funkmaster1979 chapter 4 . 3/1
One of my favorite chapters in the Oregairu fanfictiondom.
Wally991 chapter 2 . 2/19
Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
What will be will be
AruAzifu chapter 13 . 2/14
It was beautiful. Thank you
Just want to say thank you for this masterpiece Sensei. Wish you well in all your future endeavors and hope to see you back in some form or the other.
Khonkyawza chapter 13 . 1/26
thank you for writing this story. im reading it at 3am and i don't regret reading this.
xD1VIN3 chapter 13 . 1/8
Thanks for the incredible stories you’ve gifted us over the years and allowing us to traverse this journey alongside you. Your works we’re all well thought out and written without an unsatisfying end. May you succeed in whatever endeavors you may be facing now.
Red Glasses chapter 13 . 1/3
Fun fact: I first heard of Que Sera Sera from a visual novel (Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road), of all things, from a grandma singing it to her grandchild. Things I actually knew before you told me.

I can't point out the songs because I don't know what to search or really I couldn't point them out at all. I loved Nowhere Girl and After the Rain by the way.
"as everyone turns over, troubled in their dreams again - The Walk by The Cure." but I did notice this was something and it was a SONG! "The sky will clear again - After the Rain by Comsat Angels." and this too, you romantic.

"paranormal investigators" it'll be nice to see you again.

"sexytimez" don't remind me of that latter one.
"… I mean, I've agonized over the mature content for three whole months and the total number of mentions of that in the reviews is… three? Okay. Either no one cares or everyone prefers to omit it so as not to hurt my feelings" I love it bro, that's it. Next you tell me you didn't read YA novels (I think you did iirc). I-I mean who hasn't already. Fyi I only read greentexts (search up Storybro - pretty classic trilogy) cursed ephebe incest greentexts, visual novels ofc, and fanfics (katawa shoujo being the prominent) and then some that would be nice to remember.

"The first is, well… In short, I'm going dark for a year or two to think out an original story. Got some ideas. Will make an announcement in my profile page once done.

Once more, thanks for being with me these two years.

Some Chinese Guy out."
And I'll see you very soon, tiger. Thank you for sharing your wonderful life story with us and doing your damndest to not disappoint yourself. I wish myself didn't change too much these 2 years, even though in these 2 years I was in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber. After these 2 years I thought bitterly to this novel, "...at what cost?" It was giddy to see how much you had changed in these years.

More songs to check out!
Red Glasses chapter 12 . 1/3
It's nice of you to come back in New Years, regardless, for one last dance with the swans. Cheers. My headcanon appearance for Daiki Sawatari is Suganuma Shouichi. When Yuigahama started Omoi no Rain Rain (immediately I recognized the lyrics thanks to a fanfic by xellos540), I'm still fixed on my headcanon. He looks too much suave and I think he fits pretty well with Yuigahama.

Songs I found on SoundCloud through your songs: Kokushou Sayuri - Ooki Neko, Yurie Kokubu - Love Song

This'll be my season 3/volume 13. Hachiman and Yukinoshita were for each other. Smug gargantuan sh*ts. Write as you will and I'll be there
valkrus chapter 13 . 1/2
I spot one little typo around the part Hachi was about to pick a cozy corner part the word 'time' is missing a letter in chapter 10

Other than that I hope I could see more HachiYuki work from you in the future
EmmaAnna chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
good update
Clipsus chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
This has been one of my favorite fics, not only in this fandom, but in FF as a whole. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and I'm grateful for having found it. Best of luck with your future projects, SCG.