Reviews for The Rage (My Horror Academia Series)
Love-Anime-Reading chapter 13 . 8/21/2019
this fuckin scared me alot and I was jumping at every noise,Author-chan/kun is mean
kagewolf25 chapter 13 . 4/1/2019
This story was fucked up but awesome please do a sequel with the rest of the cast meeting the angry spirit
JurgenZero2034 chapter 13 . 2/22/2019
If Denki is smart, he would get the help of Reiko Yanagi [ghost-theme going on] and definitely Eraserhead.
Midnight49 chapter 13 . 2/7/2019
I wished there was more. But the ending is ok.
Midnight49 chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
Well rip the tourney if Mineta dies mid way through it.
Midnight49 chapter 11 . 2/7/2019
Shit poor Kirishima!
Midnight49 chapter 8 . 2/7/2019
Yeah MoMo there’s nothing in that house that can harm them...yeah you tell yourself that.
Midnight49 chapter 7 . 2/7/2019
Aoyama... just God Damn! I mean come on no one would ever expect the fake Frenchmen who happens to love cheese, to burn down houses and buildings! YOOO WTF! I’m sorry but I have to say it again NO ONE EXPECTS THE FRENCHMEN that TWINKLES TO MUCH!
Midnight49 chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
Well Kacchan is fucked in the future!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
What? Wait. ... WHAT?! The fact that sparkle boi just drugged Bakugou into unconsciousness has completely blindsided me. I’m having trouble wrapping my head around this right now. I can’t think of anything else I’m have such a hard time processing this. I don’t know how to react to this honest to god plot twist. You just blew my god damn mind. I’m really impressed. Wow.
Irish.lee chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Tbh, sth wrong with my keyboard so let me type this again *ehem*

WTF BAKUGO WHY U SUCH A PRICK U STUPID KAREBUN

...and please author san, continue this i really want to know what happen next
Irish.lee chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Wtf...
Mate, please continue this, i want to know what happen next and damdid bakugo
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2018