Reviews for Richie Tozier is NOT One Up for Change
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2020
sooo happy that you are back 3
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2020
I read this whole thing in under 3 hours and I’m dying because it’s so good! You should be proud of your talent for writing, and using that creativity to make people feel things. I’m not gonna ask you to update because life happens! I just wanted to thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2020
wow you've countiued this story a long time your intro made me look at the date uploaded and wow, good stick-to-it-ness lol
Jay chapter 24 . 6/24/2020
Ahhhhhhh! I loved this!
amityohcramity chapter 24 . 6/17/2020
First of all, I'm so glad you're back! I totally forgot about this story, ngl. Honest Richie was amazing. That whole uncle thing, dayum! That caught me off guard!
phieillydinyia chapter 24 . 6/17/2020
Loved this! Glad Richie is finally being honest with everyone
The fuck tho? Who tf gets out of prison that early after murdering two people? He better not
IMayOrMayNotExist chapter 24 . 6/17/2020
Awww, I loved this. Now, first of all, very glad to see you updated! Second of all, this was really cute. You were right, the Uncle story was whack and a tad unrealistic, but ya know, props to you for catching me completely off guard with that. And I love the way you right the losers interactions/dynamics. It's very sweet and natural. Honestly, I love this story and I was so happy to see it updated and I'm not disappointed at all. It's also a relief to know you're in the land of the living. I know times have been rough recently, so I send you my best and my support with this review and I hope you're doing okay and taking care of yourself. Have a great day/night.
AHAHAHAHA chapter 22 . 4/18/2020
I THOUGHT RICHIE TOLD STAN "I'M PREGNANT" AN D
phieillydinyia chapter 21 . 3/21/2020
I LOVE THIS
"Plus, I think I'd end up killing Bev or Richie if we lived together. They like to jump on me when I sleep." - why is this literally my friends as well?! xD assholes
Bruh the groupchat killed me
YASSSS A BABY TOZIER! Can't remember what their name was gonna be but YEEEEEEEEEET
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2020
i swear to the freaking gods i hate Chasing cars For one anatomy it makes me tricking cry .

BUT im not saying you bad or a bad author for putting this in you story your beautiful for everything you do
WildxPaws chapter 23 . 1/7/2020
Please update this soon! I love it so much! I haven't been reviewing the other chapters because I wanted to read it faster!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2020
This was great! I can’t wait to see where this goes from here
StevexBuckyx chapter 23 . 12/27/2019
i always love your writing 3
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2019
Love this, it was the wating worth.
amityohcramity chapter 23 . 12/23/2019
Aww, the Reddie in this chapter was adorable! Loved it per usual
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »