Reviews for The Sociopathy Of Uchiha Sasuke
Zoo hi dghf chapter 5 . 6/24
Wow just wow this is sooo good
cewencec chapter 1 . 6/15
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow
Lil Author Vert chapter 5 . 6/13
Damn... I need this to continue.
League OTP chapter 1 . 6/10
This is great, I'm so tired of op naruto stories. Shame it's probably dead.
getalife1000 chapter 2 . 5/31
"He'll warm up to the Will of fire blrh belsjsusj" LET THE PROFESSIONAL DO HIS JOB, HIRUZEN? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TRAUMA WORKS AFYET ALL YOUR YEARS OF BEING A SHINOBI?

Omg this is like telling someone to what? pray for them and all will be solved? dude, no, regardless, you were gjven thr resources by mother nature or whatever god to help each other and I-

Omg
KingConner chapter 1 . 5/11
Thx 4 the chapter!
SmugRaven chapter 5 . 4/28
Ur a fucking genuis. please continue this story.
Some Guy chapter 5 . 4/23
This is brilliantly written. I hope to read the continuation.
Hetes chapter 1 . 4/25
Yooo wasssup how it been
JayneParker chapter 5 . 4/24
Yooooooooo
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 5 . 4/9
I think that this chapter Is amazing and that this Is one of the best stories In Naruto fanfiction I have ever read.

I read this story while listening to Death Note soundtrack.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 4 . 4/9
I think that this chapter Is great and I wonder what will happen next.

I hope that Inoichi will prove what Sasuke did.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 3 . 4/9
This chapter Is also amazing and Sasuke Is brutal.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 4/9
I think that this chapter Is amazing and I wonder how Sasuke will be In the future?

The only one who suspect that Sasuke Is dangerous Is Inoichi.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 4/9
I think that this chapter Is great and I think that this story seems Interesting.