Reviews for Miles to Go
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh, Logan doesn't hate your guts, Scott. He just emphatically enjoys pissing you off. Lol. Awesome oneshot!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Nice job. You had me totally fooled the whole time. Where was the real Logan though?
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i loved this, it feels like there could be more though...
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I really liked it. Of course I don't know how Scott got there or why he's fighting Mystique it was still very well written nonetheless. Good job. chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
*claps* v. good! like how u made is mystique in the end!
Tori H chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Awesome story. I can't think of anything else to say. Bonus points for using Robert Frost. He's one of my favorites.
shadow warrior chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
i liked it...good thing scott is smart...too bad mistique isnt...poor scott...
Dani chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Wow! That was great! Short, but great... Write more, as long as it involves Scott (Big cyclops fan, you see)
catsiy15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
I'm liking this, sounds like theres more...Scott angst!
mgreen chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Trollprincess recommended you on her website. I have to say the writing is very good and your plotting is original. Personal quirk though replacing adamantium with steel sort of squicks me as does 20 pounds. Canon wise the wolverine weighs some 300 lbs on a 5'2" frame giving him much more than 20 lbs of metal.
arsenal13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I liked this story. I hope maybe there'll be a chapter explaining the events leading up to this?
Susan chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I hope this will be continued! I loved it! Great writing. You had me convinced that it was Logan that was attacking Cyke. :D Please add a sequel to this or another part?
Fayra chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Well, honestly? I think it's great, but incomplete. What about a sequel, were Scott talks with the real Logan?
lynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I am soo not going to throw anything at you, 'cause this story is just really good!

can i expect another adventure?
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
This was a very nice piece of writing! Very visual and emotional. Scott's parting words were perfect and a nice touch. I'd love to see you expand on this, though it's wonderful as it is. Frankly, I'm just hoping you'll break down and write a long, Cyclops-filled angsty action fic. And having read your profile, may I say I was shocked to read that you're sixteen? I am now even more impressed at the incredible quality of your writing. Well done. I'm looking forward to more from you in the future.