Reviews for Dangerous Memories
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
This was an interesting tale. I would be curious to find out whom Sirius is so serious at finding.
Jedi Solo chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
I loved it! I wish you could do an AU of if Sonny was alive and took Harry instead of the Dursleys-that'd be cool-! Remus is may favorite character ever so when he killed her I literraly cried-well my parents kept giving me funny looks after that (Why is our daughter crying over a story?) Ofocurse they'll never understand my emotions when it comes to the marauders and Remus You portrayed the characters really well-Lupin and Black were spot on and I hope u keep writing!
Luna-Elentari chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
WAH! *sobs profously* I cannot believe that's the end! *dabs her eyes with a hanky* but there is one GREAT thing! a spin-off you say? Can you please email me when you upload it?
Luna-Elentari chapter 12 . 6/1/2003
YE-HAW! I was right! Ron overheard it! i guess i am an 'accursed seer' hahahaha, I wish! then i could know what's gonna be in the next chappie! great fic, loving it!
Hermione 'DB' Granger chapter 13 . 5/28/2003
no! this can't b the end. I know what your spinoff is (can guess, yay!) I was almost crying - all the sad stuff, and this got me closest! Tears in eyes - honestly. But all the happiness - keep writing. I LOVE U! *sob*

(like ur disclaimer - tee hee).
Polkat chapter 13 . 5/28/2003
ended. *snif* can't wait for your next story, so we can find out who SHE is. looking forward to it.

just one minor qualm which is this line "he looked smilingly at Harry." don't like it but that's it... can't wait for next one :) thanx for reading mine
wintermoon2 chapter 13 . 5/28/2003
O, Sirius has a daughter, doesn't he? It's not, it couldn't be, could it? Was he? O, is it Sonny's?

Please write the sequel soon! PLease?

I'll be on the lookout for whatever you do, you're a great writer and I love reading your work!
kateydidnt chapter 13 . 5/27/2003
hey good ending! I would like to read your spin off too!
Polkat chapter 12 . 5/25/2003
yes please :)

story amazing. it sounds suspciously like its drawing to an end though and that's not good. no! i've only just started reading, its not fair. i'm glad harry decided to forgive lupin he's so lovely and gets to be the main character in somebody's fanfic. yes! love how excited sirus got over his toys as well, can't believe its going to end. *sob*
Hermione 'DB' Granger chapter 12 . 5/23/2003
YES! I would bloody well like to know!

Excellent ch. Cardigan is back! You write him really well. Eventho this is kinda happy I still feel like crying. Big hugs needed all round. :)(PS does Cardi fancy HG or is he just a bit purvey?) R R/H a couple in urs (yet)?
wintermoon2 chapter 12 . 5/23/2003
Yeah! *jumping up and down clapping in joy*

I'm so glad he finally understood. Um, please ma'am, may I have some more?
Hermione 'DB' Granger chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
grr, rr ed last night but 'site was experiencing overload'. And I'd written a v. long review, oh well. s'thing like;

Shit. Had forgotten about Ron. Technically he and Harry are related in this. Nightmare v. good (JKish thing to put in).

Like the sniger and snoking, funny - but Dobby wouldn't go that far (surely wizards have different designer labels neway, like idea of DMs tho!). Where is Sir Cardigan? Hmm?
Luna-Elentari chapter 11 . 5/21/2003
AW! please don't make Harry so hard and bitter! and please oh please don't let him tell Ron... it would be more interesting if Ron found out because he overheard it when two people are talking or something along those lines... anyway, you the man! (well, woman, sorry!) UPDATE SOON!
Luna-Elentari chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
hm, ok you've told us how Sirius reacted to it... but did James know that his sister was killed by Remus? I'm just curious about that. Other than that, again, great story!
Luna-Elentari chapter 9 . 5/21/2003
poor poor remus! oh well, i love this story, keep up the good work!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »