Reviews for Dreams Unto Waking
She-Magus chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
*sniff* beautiful...
The Lady Crysania chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This was such a sweet story.. so sad yet very powerful.. full of emotions.. Please do continue to write, loving the Raistlin Crysania stories..
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Very sweet. I've always had a thing for Crysania and Raitlin.

I just reviewed your fic "Beauty and the Beast" and was all "that was so good!" and then I checked who wrote it and I was like "It can't be! Not the same gaurdian1 that wrote Sunshine in Winter?" Of course, you are, and I was like, well no WONDER the story was good.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, but I wanted to say what an incredible author you are. I love your stories, your Yuffie/Vincent your Freya/Amarant and just. . . ugh, all of them. You're fantastic. Keep it up.
TheLadyValura chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Incredible, so sad and poetic...you have incredible use of words, very vivid and almost musical. Brilliant.
Guan chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This one nearly made me cry. So sad and so wonderfully written
Grym chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Utterly amazing, poignant and deeply painful, beautiful and blazing, an absolutely pristine portrait of both the mocking, bitter archmage and the Revered Daughter herself. The language here far surpasses even the highest-quality fanfiction. "...stealing her soul in an instant, minting her with his sigil..." Guardian1, you are a true craftsperson. I stand in awe, captured by words and the power of this small story. Please, please turn your digital pen to these characters more often.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
i love it.
Katharine Frost lazy login-er as usual chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
So I did a reread of the Legends trilogy and felt a smacking need for some R/C fic that didn't compromise the two characters and who do I find a story by but by one of the awesomest authors on ? Why have I never read this before? Why do you love such good fandoms?
The story itself is perfect. Raistlin is lovely, reverent and sarcastic and despising her all in the same breath. There's really not much else to say except that you are amazing.
(P.S. I see that you have some new (and long!) FF9 fics up. I shall save them for a treat and read them soon, so expect more glowing, ego-inflating praise soon, you fantastic devil.)
golden-flame4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
OMG~ THIS IS SO SWEET~ aw
Ironi Numair chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Few Raistlin romancey fics touch me, bit this was sweet and warm, with that little dash of coldness to keep it rooted. And I loved the dialogue

"that that merely means you think of me

every day."

Oh yeah, that's raist. -*
emskitkat chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
thats a cool story. i liked it.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Aaw! Wow you are such a gifted poet... also it's nice to see stuff about Crysania that doesn't show her as a complete twit.
anime fearie chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
very sweet i like i like

AF
sailoryesl chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
I loved this story soooooooo much! It's so romantic and yet with the simplicity. I nearly cried after I read this. Raistlin and Crysania together now and forever!

P.S. You are a truely talented writer.
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I really love this. One of the two best fics ever written on the subject, complete with character consistency and... the sheer magic of this particular relationship. Perhaps you'll continue somewhere along this vein... someday? _