Reviews for A Mother's Day
tiedwithribbons chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
AW!

CU-YUTE!
Borris chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very sweet. Enjoyed the image of Eglantine carrying Pippin by the waist. :-)

-Bxx
Nerd-Queen chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Aw... How cute! Yet another masterpeice by Lady Took! Yea!
LUZMELA chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
very lovely! this is a wonderful present for a mother!
Kouga's Wolf Demon chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Ah...that was such a cute fanfic. Keep up the good work.

Kouga's Wolf Demon (Glewen Greenleaf)
The Spiffinator chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Oh my GOD! That was absoultely the CUTEST thing I've EVER read! I award you the Esteemed Badge of Spiffiness! Your story was superb! I can't stop gushing! There was nothing at all wrong with it is why I'm not critizing, by the way. Little Pippin...I wanna pick him up and huggle him until he runs outta air! He's SO CUTE! Not as in you-would-be-hot-but-I-love-someone-else-so-you-are-deemed-cute way, but as in an aww-look-at-the-cute-little-puppy-he's-so-precious way! I love your story! Now I'm off to go and attempt to draw Little Pippin and fail miserably! Adios! :D

-Spiffy
Budgielover chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh, what a sweet story. I was right there with Eglantine in being furious at the children, and of course, they were just trying to show their love for her. I'm sure many of us can understand days like this - days everything goes wrong and the kids just seem impossible. Then they do one sweet thing and it's all worth it. I especially loved the image of little Pippin with is large green teary eyes, sniffing to keep back tears. I melted into a puddle right there.
Huygens chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I'll bet I've read this story at least 10 times, but I've never thanked you for it. Shame on me! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us!
Erisinia chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Okay. Okay okay okay. That was too wonderful and adorable for words. *squeal!*
Pippinfan1988 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I enjoyed this story the first time I read it way back when you posted it-and I honestly thought I reviewed! Guess not, as the little window has just popped up. My apologies! This is a beautiful tale...as are ALL your stories!
Pippinfan
Pervinca T chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Oh, that was so CUTE! I hope you won that challenge! There was not a single part of this story that was not absolutely adorable. It's really fantastic how you can write so many different styles so well. Romance, agnst, humour and little gems like this one!
- Kate
EmeraldFaith chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
that was so sweet... KEEP WRITING!
That Livingston Girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I'm sorry about all of the other 'reviews'. I can't seem to be able to control my fingers on the keyboard today! I thought that this was a very sweet story! I can just see it all happening as if it were real. You did a very good job with the characters, too! Keep writing!

~That Livingston Girl
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Pearl, you gotta keep writing! This was a marvel. I'm sorry I haven't read it sooner, but my Bee Charmer has kept me busy. He's one demanding man, as well as his small friends, but I do love them so, as I love your writing.

hugs