Reviews for Sunshine In Winter
GooseLady31 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
This was everything I ever wanted to read! Love, tears, laughing and holding my breath. Favorite story of all time!
Dr Wd MLP chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This chapter is really SAD, it made me cry
Vime chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
You know, this story is really something else. Every few years I revisit it and it never ceases to make me both laugh and cry. If you ever see this review I just wanted to say thank you and I hope you leave it up for others to enjoy.
kevin.lie chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED & SATISFIED WITH THE STORY. Though the ending is unexpected, Yuffie's losing her legs? I thought after she met the Aesculapius, she will be completely healed, everything's gonna be normal again, but hey, stories are boring without any struggles, right? :)

Keep up the good work!
(Though I still wondering when & where's the 'Yuffentine' thing first came out, I'm really interested to this couple. Maybe I wrote about it someday...)
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
The best Fan-fic I ever read on this site! You deserve a Trophy for this story. I can only give my thanks for making this boring sunday into a day i wont forget for some time and a promise that i read this once every three months to relive the experience. Cheers!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Jesus Fucking Christ... I can't even remember the last time I fucking cried...
animelovergirl474 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Omg this story is beautiful so amazing I love yuffie and vincent! 3
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This is the only fan fic that has ever made me cry. Not all out sob but it squeezed a few tears out of me and that's saying a lot. Beautiful story
Harlequin chapter 8 . 4/15/2013

I...I can't speak. I'm so overwhelmed by this I can't speak. It's just...ajsdfwrifkiompn.
ChiharanoRisa chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
This is definitely one of the best story I've read. One of the best Yuffentines too.
I like how you portrayed Vincent here. Definitely he is not just an angsty vampire-wannabe who kept longing for his long-lost lover (sort of). You did great.
And Yuffie... Her story made me... *sniffles* ...all *sniffles* *goes to corner to cry*
But at least they got a happy ending, don't they? ;)
I love their interactions throughout the story. It made me go all "aww" lol.

Forgive my shitty grammar, O Awesome Writer.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Def. one of my fan ff7 stories. Cute ending! :3
forthelongestday chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Gorgeous.

I actually put off reading this like the plague, because I just effing knew it was going to hurt so bad and so good. The moment Yuffie said ‘peak-a-boo’ I knew it was everything I ever wanted to see out of these two.

And… am I correct in reading in your last a/n that you were a teenager when you wrote this? Um, JEALOUS.

Anyway, it was beautiful, and you are beautiful, and your hair looks awfully nice today. :-)

Thanks for the excellent read!
Hafthand chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
I found my way to this fic once more...a decade after my first reading of it. I just wanted to say that time has only enhanced it. The writing is perfection. The plot is perfection. The characters are perfection. This is a masterpiece and I am sure it will continue to entertain me for many years to come. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Love, Ally
littlemsstrawberry chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Love it
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Absolutely adore Vincent's personality in this story. He's definitely not "cardboard". In fact, this is the best characterization of Vincent that I have ever read. He's real, 3-D, and totally awesome, if that makes any sense to you.

Anyway, loved this story from start to finish. Thanks for writing and posting this story!