Reviews for Sunshine In Winter
Letheliah chapter 8 . 7/4
This story is still so good after all these years. :3 I usually hate 1st Person POV, but with Yuffie being the selfish bitch she is it's just soooooo perfect! Ntm the whole time I was wondering if she was gonna die or not; was she telling the story alive or in the Life stream.

One of my top Recs for FF7 Yuffie stories, and highly recommended for Yuffentine, with Vinnie only being OOC if you don't think he's capable of being kind/obviously not madly in love with the spunky ninja. ;)
Jenmoon1 chapter 8 . 4/11
cute story
GooseLady31 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
This was everything I ever wanted to read! Love, tears, laughing and holding my breath. Favorite story of all time!
Dr Wd MLP chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This chapter is really SAD, it made me cry
Vime chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
You know, this story is really something else. Every few years I revisit it and it never ceases to make me both laugh and cry. If you ever see this review I just wanted to say thank you and I hope you leave it up for others to enjoy.
kevin.lie chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED & SATISFIED WITH THE STORY. Though the ending is unexpected, Yuffie's losing her legs? I thought after she met the Aesculapius, she will be completely healed, everything's gonna be normal again, but hey, stories are boring without any struggles, right? :)

Keep up the good work!
(Though I still wondering when & where's the 'Yuffentine' thing first came out, I'm really interested to this couple. Maybe I wrote about it someday...)
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
The best Fan-fic I ever read on this site! You deserve a Trophy for this story. I can only give my thanks for making this boring sunday into a day i wont forget for some time and a promise that i read this once every three months to relive the experience. Cheers!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Jesus Fucking Christ... I can't even remember the last time I fucking cried...
animelovergirl474 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Omg this story is beautiful so amazing I love yuffie and vincent! 3
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This is the only fan fic that has ever made me cry. Not all out sob but it squeezed a few tears out of me and that's saying a lot. Beautiful story
Harlequin chapter 8 . 4/15/2013

I...I can't speak. I'm so overwhelmed by this I can't speak. It's just...ajsdfwrifkiompn.
ChiharanoRisa chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
This is definitely one of the best story I've read. One of the best Yuffentines too.
I like how you portrayed Vincent here. Definitely he is not just an angsty vampire-wannabe who kept longing for his long-lost lover (sort of). You did great.
And Yuffie... Her story made me... *sniffles* ...all *sniffles* *goes to corner to cry*
But at least they got a happy ending, don't they? ;)
I love their interactions throughout the story. It made me go all "aww" lol.

Forgive my shitty grammar, O Awesome Writer.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Def. one of my fan ff7 stories. Cute ending! :3
forthelongestday chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Gorgeous.

I actually put off reading this like the plague, because I just effing knew it was going to hurt so bad and so good. The moment Yuffie said ‘peak-a-boo’ I knew it was everything I ever wanted to see out of these two.

And… am I correct in reading in your last a/n that you were a teenager when you wrote this? Um, JEALOUS.

Anyway, it was beautiful, and you are beautiful, and your hair looks awfully nice today. :-)

Thanks for the excellent read!
Hafthand chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
I found my way to this fic once more...a decade after my first reading of it. I just wanted to say that time has only enhanced it. The writing is perfection. The plot is perfection. The characters are perfection. This is a masterpiece and I am sure it will continue to entertain me for many years to come. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Love, Ally