Reviews for Sunshine In Winter
AlJoWa chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
I would imagine that you've heard this a thousand times over but I can't NOT say what my heart is screaming.

This was and remains to be thee best Yuffie x Vincent fanfiction EVER. I was addicted to reading it. Any chance I had was spent sneaking onto my laptop to immerse myself in this wonderfully written, intensely dynamic story. Absolutely stellar. Even while I was at work I would think about what was going to happen next in your story. Everything was top tier. The characterization, the plot, the descriptions. I just...AH. I can't put into writing how much this story made me smile and laugh and cry (got a quizzical stare from my little brother when the tears started rolling baha).

Brilliant job. Kudos to you. This story is still affecting readers, myself included, seventeen years after you wrote it. And I hope you are still writing and creating because WOW you have a genuine gift.

Happy Start to 2017 Guardian. :]

Thank you for letting me get lost in this radiant tale for a time.

-AJ
ilMaestroAmadio chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Thank you for a wonderful Yuffie-centered story. I've always been bothered by the fact that Yuffie never got the attention she deserved throughout the entire FFVII saga. At last someone cares to pen down a brilliant portrayal of our beloved ninja avoiding a corny love story filled with humanity instead. Again, I really appreciated and love it. Outstanding job!
Aegis Linnear chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
So it turns out that if you read the end of this chapter while listening to 'Infinite Potential' from the Doctor Who soundtrack, you cry like a lost child.
Aegis Linnear chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Talk about the rollercoaster! I am literally lying in bed at midnight having finished this soul-wringing masterpiece in one go. My fiancee is going to call me stupid in five hours when I have to get up and can't. I don't care. I could not conceive of stopping reading this. I might be slightly zonked from fatigue. Apparently the phone I'm writing this with already knows the word 'zonked', which is an interesting development but tangential as hell.

Yes! Bloody wonderful. Actually cried. You have made a marvel and you have reminded me how many kinds of love exist, because I'd forgotten about that one when no one should.

Also Vincent and Yuffie is the best pairing since Zelos Wilder and Sheena Fujibayashi.
UnLike Us chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
What a beautiful story! Tragic, beautiful, sad, lovely...

Vincent's bottled up feelings like fizzy water in a bottle shaken by Yuffie avalanche of emotion. Agitating what had been still for decades until they escaped in desperation, and keeps foaming out even as the initial release subsided.

Dealing with deeply sensitive subject as infirmity, anorexia, crippling and death. But to balance that there is love in all of it's forms of appreciation, devotion, care, concern and all the rest that cannot be said by language.

This story has tutted me deeply and I thank you for letting me feel those emotions as I followed Yuffie in her crippling adventure. I cried on multiple occasion during theses 8 chapters. A bitter sweet mixture of sadness and happiness for the love and disrepair.

Thank you for writing it so beautifully. Thank you fore bearing your heart through your written work. So thank you for sharing this story with us. Thatnk you for putting effort into seeing this story to the end. Just thank you!
KarismaticKoala chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Wow. A small part of me felt like they would accidentally find Aesculapius (God, talk about difficult name to remember), but I didn't actually expect it to happen, until I pressed "next" and looked at how long the chapter was.

Well, I'll say that it turned out better than I thought it would, following such an unexpected (for me, anyway) plot; I'd thought that Yuffie getting better would be a fool's dream, and that it would be far more realistic and reasonable for her to die.

That was suggested too, you villain! When she was falling at the end of the previous chapter, and her thoughts were cut short; I was almost certain that this chapter would be a bit of an epilogue with how everyone copes, and Vincent moving-on-not-quite. I can't say that I'm truly disappointed, though.

Really great job on this story! Many authors without a set structure to their story either wallow to a point when they can't figure out how to tie things together or lose motivation; I'm so glad that you didn't! Count your lucky stars, your brother being so bloody supportive and all.

I better run; if I want to say more, I could always PM. Thanks for the ride!

(bah! I thought she died! . )
KarismaticKoala chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Oh my God, what have I just read?

You've killed me inside; really, really killed me inside. I don't know if I love this or hate this.

And right now, I'm facing down that "next" button with trepidation, my heart yearning for a happy ending, some sort of miracle, ignoring the impossibilities.
mutethefearrr chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Beautiful story. I loved every bit of it.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Absolutely wonderful.
Letheliah chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
This story is still so good after all these years. :3 I usually hate 1st Person POV, but with Yuffie being the selfish bitch she is it's just soooooo perfect! Ntm the whole time I was wondering if she was gonna die or not; was she telling the story alive or in the Life stream.

One of my top Recs for FF7 Yuffie stories, and highly recommended for Yuffentine, with Vinnie only being OOC if you don't think he's capable of being kind/obviously not madly in love with the spunky ninja. ;)
Jenmoon1 chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
cute story
MissGoose chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
This was everything I ever wanted to read! Love, tears, laughing and holding my breath. Favorite story of all time!
Dr Wd MLP chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This chapter is really SAD, it made me cry
Vime chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
You know, this story is really something else. Every few years I revisit it and it never ceases to make me both laugh and cry. If you ever see this review I just wanted to say thank you and I hope you leave it up for others to enjoy.
kevin.lie chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED & SATISFIED WITH THE STORY. Though the ending is unexpected, Yuffie's losing her legs? I thought after she met the Aesculapius, she will be completely healed, everything's gonna be normal again, but hey, stories are boring without any struggles, right? :)

Keep up the good work!
(Though I still wondering when & where's the 'Yuffentine' thing first came out, I'm really interested to this couple. Maybe I wrote about it someday...)