Reviews for Sunshine In Winter
Esthelaaaa chapter 8 . 1/17
Wow. A small part of me felt like they would accidentally find Aesculapius (God, talk about difficult name to remember), but I didn't actually expect it to happen, until I pressed "next" and looked at how long the chapter was.

Well, I'll say that it turned out better than I thought it would, following such an unexpected (for me, anyway) plot; I'd thought that Yuffie getting better would be a fool's dream, and that it would be far more realistic and reasonable for her to die.

That was suggested too, you villain! When she was falling at the end of the previous chapter, and her thoughts were cut short; I was almost certain that this chapter would be a bit of an epilogue with how everyone copes, and Vincent moving-on-not-quite. I can't say that I'm truly disappointed, though.

Really great job on this story! Many authors without a set structure to their story either wallow to a point when they can't figure out how to tie things together or lose motivation; I'm so glad that you didn't! Count your lucky stars, your brother being so bloody supportive and all.

I better run; if I want to say more, I could always PM. Thanks for the ride!

(bah! I thought she died! . )
Esthelaaaa chapter 7 . 1/17
Oh my God, what have I just read?

You've killed me inside; really, really killed me inside. I don't know if I love this or hate this.

And right now, I'm facing down that "next" button with trepidation, my heart yearning for a happy ending, some sort of miracle, ignoring the impossibilities.
mutethefearrr chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Beautiful story. I loved every bit of it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Absolutely wonderful.
Letheliah chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
This story is still so good after all these years. :3 I usually hate 1st Person POV, but with Yuffie being the selfish bitch she is it's just soooooo perfect! Ntm the whole time I was wondering if she was gonna die or not; was she telling the story alive or in the Life stream.

One of my top Recs for FF7 Yuffie stories, and highly recommended for Yuffentine, with Vinnie only being OOC if you don't think he's capable of being kind/obviously not madly in love with the spunky ninja. ;)
Jenmoon1 chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
cute story
GooseLady31 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
This was everything I ever wanted to read! Love, tears, laughing and holding my breath. Favorite story of all time!
Dr Wd MLP chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This chapter is really SAD, it made me cry
Vime chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
You know, this story is really something else. Every few years I revisit it and it never ceases to make me both laugh and cry. If you ever see this review I just wanted to say thank you and I hope you leave it up for others to enjoy.
kevin.lie chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED & SATISFIED WITH THE STORY. Though the ending is unexpected, Yuffie's losing her legs? I thought after she met the Aesculapius, she will be completely healed, everything's gonna be normal again, but hey, stories are boring without any struggles, right? :)

Keep up the good work!
(Though I still wondering when & where's the 'Yuffentine' thing first came out, I'm really interested to this couple. Maybe I wrote about it someday...)
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
The best Fan-fic I ever read on this site! You deserve a Trophy for this story. I can only give my thanks for making this boring sunday into a day i wont forget for some time and a promise that i read this once every three months to relive the experience. Cheers!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Jesus Fucking Christ... I can't even remember the last time I fucking cried...
animelovergirl474 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Omg this story is beautiful so amazing I love yuffie and vincent! 3
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This is the only fan fic that has ever made me cry. Not all out sob but it squeezed a few tears out of me and that's saying a lot. Beautiful story
Harlequin chapter 8 . 4/15/2013

I...I can't speak. I'm so overwhelmed by this I can't speak. It's just...ajsdfwrifkiompn.