Reviews for Heir To My World
RyverLoire chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG you're rewriting this? i loved how it was before even when it went AU. but i'll be watching and waiting for more of this story to come
ReplicaRiku'sgirl chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Obviously Sephiroth is Riku's dad, but he doesn't remember or want to. I still don't get the 'ghost' part though.
Writer of Roses chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I have a confession to make. I read this story many years ago, and I liked it so much that I made a story of my own with a similar theme, and I even used Arianna as a character. In retrospect, I realize this is plagiarism, and I feel extremely awful about it. Please, just read my story, and if you don't like it, or find it offensive, then I swear, I'll take it off of the internet for good.
kb chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Hay! this is pretty good! I almost never find good fanfiction! I hope your not stoping just because KH2 is out with Seph as a villian. You could just have the Sephiroth in the second game be a duplicate or something. What will Sephiroth do when he remembers the things he has done in ff7? This can still be good if it gets more chapters.
Heather chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
I need more!

I love this story. You two are doing such a good job.

Personally, I love Arianna. You've done and excellent job creating her.

(I also love Riku and Sephiroth)

Sigh. Please hurry and write more :)
Trinity Anya chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
wonderfully written, I can't wait for more.
Kifujin no STRAWBERRY chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
I read this story a while ago, and I absolutely LOVED it. Your portrayal of Sephiroth is excellent! Riku's just a brat, like usual. :D GREAT STORY. *favorite-o*
alecatq chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
O very good. I liked this chapter. Well written _.
Lumra aka Spirit Rose chapter 7 . 9/15/2005
hey this is Lumra from deviant art! i just read the whole story and loved it instenly! the plot of the story is so good and well written! can't wait to read the next chapter! _
Sephiroth's love chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
MORE! I love your fanfic!
ShadowCoeur chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
Wow, in your (both of you) points of view the Seph in KM actually kind of makes sense, despite the fact over the whole FFVII thing...but still! Hehe, when are you going to update? ME WANT 'NOTHER CHAPTER!
eterniawolf chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
This is so awesome! I'm glad you decided to update this after so long! You must continue it. And it was just getting good to on this chapter. Darn! Oh well, I will be awaiting your next update!
Mirae chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
You suck! More chapters please. This is getting really good. But I'm really hating you for that cliff-hanger. Well any way keep up the good work.
cody chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
holy crap. this is awesome! please continue to write. i LOVE sephiroth and shows a whole new side of him. a side that doesnt want to destory the world. and with actual emotions. please hurry with the rest of the chapter. i want to find out what happens next!
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Awesome chapter!

I'm glad you updated finally!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update again soon!