Reviews for RetreatHurtReturn
MajinLover chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You got 29 reviews now! (including mine) _
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
please update. i would like to know vegeta's POV.
Anaru-Minime chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
update soon please! -
cartoonfan101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I am interested in the story. I would gladly continue r&ring, but i don't like the way you refused to put up another chapter until 20 reviews. This is the first chapter of the fic and you don't have much of a fan base to start with to guarantee those 20 reviews in a short time. Your 20th review was reached 14 months after posting the chapter, but it's been 5 years since that 20 review quota was met. I see the reason in needing reviews, to get feedback on your work, but you put up an improbable number to reach... makes me think you didn't want to write the story anymore, but didn't want to take the blame so put it on the shoulders of the reviewers. Feel free to prove me wrong and continue the story. Just to let you know, this is review 26, the ball is back in your court. I am subscribing to this story and will review every chapter if you decide to continue it.
baby rabbit chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i really like this story please finnish it, its really annoring when someone doesent finnish a story when it starts to get good.
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
please go on.
Catwoman18603 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I am begging you on bended knees to update...pretty please. I am absolutely in love with this story and I enjoyed LoveDeathLife also. Once again, it is a fantastic story and I am begging you on bended knees to update soon.
ArcticPuppet chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
You now have 22 reviews, you should update. I like these fics you write.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I want to read more. Please update.
Deborah chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Good chapter put the next one up soon!
Satin's.Kiss chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
please update soon!
i loved the first story of this and loved this chappie
chaos-united chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I love most of your fics, and this one is no exception! Update ASAP! oh, and try to update unpretty too!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
hey what's up? i read some of ur stories and i have just 2 words to say. Love 'em. keep up ur writing. and please read and review my stories. arigato.
Roze chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Hey, u know its crule to keep us weighting [yes, yes gramaticliy incorrect, but its the only 1 i can spell,k?] on the Vegeta POV. I guess that will make peps want 2 continue reading thou. Its a good plot 4 a short story [you may think of it as long but i'm a speed reader so 2 me its short till its over 20 ch.s] and you godda lov a B/V fic.

the pen can b just as powerful as the sword,

Roze
Gin no Hime chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Com' on! I'm already addicted!