Reviews for Planeswalker
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
Is he outside his mind? Why the fk would he want to do anything with some old fk as dumbledoor when he knows that he is in a magical world. A world when there is possibility of mind rape, editing memories, reading memories and so on. A planeswalker should do one thing first and that is get the money, the second thing was to tour the world all over and get as much mana as he or she can. After that travel to universum where space travel is possible and cheat the ever loving shit out of the mana on all those planets avaible in the nearest galaxy. When gained enough and a planeswalker is immortal till killed travel to another universum rinse and repeat towards ultimate power.
LysanderArgent chapter 4 . 8/12/2019
Choosing to get picked over just telling Dumbledore that Moody is a fake is really stupid to me. It doesn't follow logically at all.
SkylerHollow chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
Thanks for the chapter.
frankieu chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
nice chapter thx for writing it
as for the cup always liked the idea of the levitation charm and confundus options
ImaginativeFury chapter 2 . 6/12/2019
Dont turn this 8nto some tired old cliche gryffindor shit or friendship with can9n characters garbage please
ImaginativeFury chapter 3 . 6/12/2019
This pisses me off, why the fuck are you calling him professor instead of his actual title headmaster? It fucking bothers me a lot.
SkylerHollow chapter 3 . 6/11/2019
Interesting story so far, curious on how his MTG mana will change things for him. Looking forward to where this story will lead.
habdi04 chapter 3 . 6/11/2019
I think this was great, some grammatical errors, but I felt like the story came together in the end!
Hannah Abbot chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
I like it a lot. I think gallions are worth a lot more than the transaction you did at gringotts. The way Ron mentions them in book 4 makes them seem more valuable than the prices in your story would suggest, with meal prices etc. Otherwise, great!
habdi04 chapter 2 . 11/13/2018
very nice, quite like what's going on. There are some grammatical errors and there are some parts I feel could be moved around for the stories integrity. bits which may need to be addressed. But overall, I feel the potential. yeet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
Awesome I wish there were more Great Planeswalker Fanfics hope this one will grow
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
ugh quickly turning into Hogwarts plot.
How disappointing.
habdi04 chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
I can't wait to read more, it gives me an epic vibe idk why...
tobi.zt chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
You had my curiosity when you had Planes-walker and spark. When you entered Harry potter, now you have my attention.

I wonder how your adventure will go, will you make Diagon Alley your first land so many questions I like to ask.