Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
Canute66 chapter 14 . 4/12
I loved this story and a shame many authors never took up this concept but I am glad you did. I do wish you would have continued but I understand your point of view. If you ever did continue this story i would be one of the first to read it. Again this was a wonderful story!
Vortozan chapter 14 . 3/31
Good place to end it. As usual, this story is perfection itself.
Thank you for the read! You absolute LEGEND!
- Vortz
Vortozan chapter 1 . 3/31
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
10/10 first chapter!
Fyr RedNight chapter 14 . 2/14
This was an amazing and fantastic story.

The plot was brilliantly thought out and very entertaining to read.

Your take on the characters was, I feel, the highlight.

It's kind of a shame we don't get to see more of this universe of yours, to see what the ramifications of Harry's involvements in Wakanda does to the phases of the MCU, but it's understandable.

Still, I'm ever so glad to have stumbled upon this story.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Bambu chapter 14 . 2/2
I just discovered your story and have read well past bedtime to finish. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially your characterizations. You've kept the canon characters recognizably themselves, but have allowed them to breathe in the scenario you've written. Thanks for a great read.
Igniferroque chapter 14 . 1/9
Thank you for writing this. One of the more serious fanfics I’ve read. You did a great job of handling a serious topic not only well but in a not boring way. You also did a good job in keeping the scope of the writing tight and not let it sprawl.
Apollodorus13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2023
God, i sincerely hope thats Bast just fucking with the MoD that showed up at her peoples doorstep lol
Nai Darkor chapter 14 . 12/20/2023
I loved this story!
Hope you do something other than Witcher because I don’t know that fandom.
All of the other stories are just great! Thank you.
vswey chapter 5 . 11/26/2023
are you padding favs/follows with bots?
pwrmom2 chapter 14 . 11/14/2023
I absolutely loved this and hope you decide to continue with more
Vercalos chapter 14 . 10/25/2023
One thing I noticed: you accidentally capitalized "shield" outside of the context of SHIELD, referring to human SHIELDs.
mspears3175 chapter 14 . 8/29/2023
I would love a sequel with Doctor Strange! plz!
Clark959 chapter 14 . 8/13/2023
A very intriguing story. Harry was very much a slytherin. The psychological leanings made for interesting reading. How it diffused the potential conflict with Eric.
alexstorylines chapter 14 . 7/31/2023
i hope you continue to deliver such a master piece
NIKITADBON chapter 14 . 7/29/2023
Me ha encantado esta historia.
¡Es absolutamente maravillosa!
Solo espero que consideres retomar y continuar con esta maravillosa historia, creo que daría para mucho más. Por favor considéralo. Es la primera historia que leo así, y me ha encantado
1,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »