Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
YaoiHellian chapter 14 . 11/25
This was a very interesting and exciting story to read. wish it was a tad bigger in world to go over some of the MCU but it's main focus is on the Black Panther side of things. Regardless great story, thanks for writing.
TurtleMilker chapter 14 . 11/23
I like dis!
LowKeezS chapter 1 . 11/21
Love this rr
hdres chapter 9 . 11/19
I am really enjoying your story and how you have described Harry’s exploration of magic. It is also interesting to see how he is growing up in Wakanda. Nala is great too. Thank you for sharing your story
Resurrection99 chapter 14 . 11/12
That was dope.
tiger982305 chapter 14 . 11/10
I know it's a bit undertaking to continue into the MCU but please continue this. This is one of the better crossovers I've read and would love to see it continue.
Diametrik chapter 7 . 11/10
Harry: *casts charm that makes things go in the air*
Twigs and Leaves: *go in the air*
Harry: *Looks everywhere except the air* "Where did they all go?"
Nala: "They're in the air, stupid."
Harry: "Woah! They're in the air!"
Diametrik chapter 5 . 11/10
Wasn't his problem that he was too young to do normal magic, so he was trying to do nature magic instead? And now he just realised that transfiguration is overriding nature magic with your own magic. And then he goes and transfigures something and acts like it is a breakthrough in his nature magic. Isn't this just using his own magic? Which he should be too young to use? Or has he transfigured it some other way?
Aww I’m sad to see this story end because I really enjoyed it so. I’m glad that you took the time to do something like this it truly was/is great. Good luck with your other story’s and stay safe
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 11/7
Just kill him Harry! He is a fucking jerk!
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 11/6
Harry with his people-saving thing! He just can't help himself. But in this case, the guy sounds a bit much like Voldie and Dumbles crossed! 'Greater Good', scary!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 11/6
Adoption? Entirely unexpected! What will his last name be; will he take theirs?
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 11/6
So, is Harry NOT going to suddenly wake up and be grown up? Just wondering here. Because what exactly can he do at this age?
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 11/6
Very interesting indeed! Now what?
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 11/4
As always this was just really enjoyable and I can't wait for more of your excellent works. Keep it up
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »