Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
DerekB74 chapter 8 . 1/23
Ah the wonders of childhood also comes with the downsides of it. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel having to be "grounded" again lol.
Isahh chapter 14 . 1/8
I'm rereading this and it is still as excellent as always.
StormCrownSr chapter 2 . 1/5
Fun fact: Due to humans being able to sweat, we have the fastest way of recovering stamina in the animal kingdom. At least among land animals.
This means that while we may not be very fast, we are able to recoupe our reserves fast enough that no land animal can escape a pack of in shape humans.

A zeebra herd? 1-2 days at most. A lion pride? 1 day.
We really don't give enough credit to sweating.
Questions of nothingness chapter 1 . 12/15/2022
No thank you
imnotahorcrux chapter 14 . 12/13/2022
love the pacing and the balance between showtell.
Wolvie26 chapter 14 . 12/7/2022
I love it, but would love even more to know what Harry did about Tony. I can understand it would be a huge undertaking to write everything that happens next, but what about a series of one shots about important things that happened in the MCU and how they might have changed with Harry involved?
4evashort chapter 14 . 12/3/2022
OMG this story was fantastic! I was hooked the whole way through! I know you said it was the end but would love to see it continue or a sequal. So many questions unanswered...why did Bast bring him here? How will the plans he is starting go? Will he get involved with the avengers? Will him being in this world save T'Chaka if that bomb happens? and so many other questions! Please please continue!
River-Mel.O.D chapter 14 . 12/3/2022
What a great story!
I really enjoyed reading it. It‘s so sad that you won‘t continue with it. Especially after such a cliffhanger. I really would like to know how Harry would handle the info that Tony went missing.

But isn‘t that the way with every good story?
So thank you for writing an sharing your story.
SunPho3n1x chapter 14 . 12/2/2022
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this. I haven’t read a Harry Potter/ Black Panther crossover before. I really liked the way you did it. Thank you for writing this.
BomberFury chapter 14 . 11/16/2022
It was an amazing read. Wish it was continue.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 14 . 9/24/2022
I'm assuming this is dead?
Armiture chapter 14 . 9/9/2022
I enjoyed this tale, thanks for sharing it.
Armiture chapter 13 . 9/9/2022
I liked your tribute to Chadwick Boseman, I thought he was fantastic as The Black Panther. Back when I collected comics, it was one of those I eagerly awaited.
Armiture chapter 6 . 9/9/2022
This was a very cool and well played-out chapter. Kudos for properly handling Harry's ambivalence.
Armiture chapter 1 . 9/9/2022
Well, he's certainly in a fine mess and I look forward to seeing how he gets out of it.
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »