Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 3 . 10/19
Yes, because everyone four year old talking like an adult is just totally normal and no one questions it? Especially one that lost its memory? Holy shit, this is awful in every way.
elsa3beth chapter 12 . 10/16
Such a great story, I’m glad to have discovered. You’re doing a great job at world buildingcharacter building, before throwing Harry into the fray, which is a distinction not many avenger/HP crossovers have, and also appreciating the different perspective focusing on Wakanda. I’ll be curious to see where you take the story as this merges/catches up with avengers timeline
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 7 . 10/15
This story is so boring..Are you black? Seriously, you have HP so subservient to this Wandandka whatever Royal family and honestly, JUST HOW is this A AVENGERS X-OVER when it really isn't!
Lina03 chapter 12 . 10/6
Omg this fic is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Helios7406 chapter 10 . 10/6
Erik was too dangerous and T'challa really shouldn't have been so forgiving of the things he did, after a point what happened to you isn't justification for your actions.
It would be beyond awesome if you went back and edited your old fics because they are awesome but the quality wasn’t as good as now. And that’s alright it make sense you get better as you go but some like Blood Stained makes me not want to read even if the idea and plot and everything is amazing the quality severely hinders it. You probably won’t but if you did that would be amazing.
AntaresBlackFerz chapter 12 . 9/29
This story is really interesting and well written, the character development is very well done, you rarely see so much of it in crossovers, I really love it so far! Also, I read what you wrote up top, and I hope you're safe as well!
This was such a good chapter. This story is so good in generally and unique I really love it. I hope your well and that Covid hasn't affected you so much. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Zekuran chapter 12 . 9/19
This is , unfortunately not focused on the chapter, but rather the A.N. prior to it. My feelings in regards to BLM are somewhat mixed. When it first began, I understood the message to be to raise awareness of police brutality, as well as push for reform. These are understandable and even praiseworthy goals and I still believe it to be so. That said, in the intervening time, BLM has changed to something that has almost nothing in common with its original goals. Its become an organization that outright demonizes me as a white male. The goals it pushes are no longer reasonable, as they now push for the destruction of families, the total abolition of police, the eradication of the prison system, and the release or pardon of criminals, not just petty criminals, but rapists and murderers, just because they are black. This has created the perception that many amongst the BLM movement have come to believe that whites are the source of all suffering in the world. Never mind the fact that roughly three times as many white males are shot and killed by the police a year as black males, as well as ignoring the fact that North Africans started raiding the European coast as far north as Britain and selling its captives into slavery in Africa and the Middle East 50 years before the Dutch began raiding Africa, a practice that continued for more than a century. These are inconvenient truths ignored or derided as false by BLM in its current incarnation.

To boil this all down into a nutshell, BLM needs to return to its roots, and deal with the radicals within its ranks that are poisoning the well before I can bring myself to support it again.
nater0730 chapter 1 . 9/17
very nice
Jenna Gem chapter 12 . 9/16
this is lovely! please do more. i love how he makes brains melt with one sentence!

and of course, stay safe!
paueorr chapter 12 . 9/15
This is a great story! Well done, and keep up the good work! I especially love the development of the Wakandan Royal personalities, and the moral and ethical dilemmas they face as rulers and caretakers of a nation. I'm really looking forward to the beginnings of the MCU, as well.

Keep it up!
-Paul
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 9/15
Interesting I guess in a way but overall we are at the end of chapter 2 and he is only talking to a panther :/
lilgarcia999999 chapter 12 . 9/15
Sksjjsksksjsksj i liked this chapter so much
sfjoellen chapter 12 . 9/10