Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
Stephanie MRV chapter 4 . 6/30/2021
Huh. So Harry has a front row seat to all the hell that will break lose.
Wonderful. That can't go wrong. At least he will be their age.
I just hope he can stop the stupidity of "civil war" and Tony starks fuck ups.
crocket chapter 12 . 6/30/2021
maybe harry should point out blacks not whites started the slave trade and it was spanish who captured the first black slave ship rthen blacks sold blacks to the spannish and it spread from then on also he could point out if africa has such a huge duisease problem and hunger problem then if whites hadnt gone there it would be worse aand the blacks would still be enslaving blacks he could also point out there is still to this day slavery but it is whites used as slaves
shugokage chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
Great job on this interesting story and chapter!
Stephanie MRV chapter 3 . 6/30/2021
Why am I mad on behalf of Harry? I don't want anyone touching my familiar.
I got mad just for that. And dammit. Are you telling me the gods interfered.
Stephanie MRV chapter 2 . 6/30/2021
Why did you do this to me?
I did not need that
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
What the hell is happening?
Why us he completely regressed?
Why does he not want to talk about ginny?
Ugh really? Ron and Hermione are still together?
LMAO. He is butt naked in a jungle at 4yrs old.
He can communicate with panthers now. Hedwig and snakes not enough for him?
X4n3 chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
I have greatly enjoyed this fanfic and I, for one, would very much like to see a sequel, even if it's not updated often, to see where this adventure goes.

Thank you for this awesomeness.
Joe Lawyer chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
I really liked this story. It did some really different and unique things at time. That said, I'm pretty disappointed that we didn't get into any of the MCU events. I was really interested in seeing how Harry changed things and how he built a new life for himself in this world. But I get it. Writing a story is a huge undertaking and real life often gets in the way. I know from personal experience.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Isahh chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
PHENOMENAL. Already add it to my favourite stories. Brilliant. Mindblowing. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
SkylerKeas chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
Well this was a great lead up to a story. I admit I'm very disappointed. its like reading the first few chapters of a book and then finding out the rest is just blank pages. The author introduces what could be the climax of the story and then goes "oh, well writing is hard, so, the end. I'm kinda upset that I waited for chapters of this story and it may as well have just been an abandoned one.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
I enjoyed this greatly! Good luck with your future projects
Daemon Sadi chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
thanks for the story :)
Trueswipe chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
Thank you for writing this story up to this point. I would still like to read more stories from you about this plot.
Druto chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
vcj chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
As someone else said, we went all that way to end at the beginning. This was a great story that I greatly enjoyed. While I would like to know more about how the MCU will change, I understand that this is what the story was planned to be. Thanks for writing it, and good luck with your other stories.
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »