Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
Callum Runchman chapter 14 . 10/29/2021
This is awesome. Loving where its gone so far and looking forward to the potential it has and the direction it will go.
It was interesting as this story also gave me an idea for a potential HP crossover involving the league of Shadows in dc comics, where lily was born an Al-Ghul but was adopted by the Evans family when it came around the time for her to go to hogwarts and this resulted in Harry being rescued from the Dursleys by the league of assassin's as a child and growing up to be one of the most intelligent and deadly people on the planet as Hadrian(Harry)Al-Ghul. Just an idea of anyone wants to give it a shot, I'm not a writer personally so I'll leave this sort of thing to those who know what they're doing
Rougharrow chapter 14 . 10/20/2021
So glad to see this finished after following it for the past couple of years! An absolutely great ending, thank you so much for sticking with it and putting such quality work out onto the site!
Chelsit chapter 14 . 10/13/2021
This story was amazing! Really enjoyed reading it and wish there was more!
lokyyt chapter 14 . 10/6/2021
more please keep typing and please reply
DarkBan chapter 14 . 10/6/2021
This stoty seems to have been following behind in terms of updates, but i have to say, it's very damn entertaining! Hope you didn't give up on it, and i would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into it :)
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 10/6/2021
Malcolm X was actually assassinated for changing his position, something I think you kind of glossed over.

to be honest I find race based politics...distasteful, and think that class is much more important than ethnicity. and we aren't doing nearly enough to help the poor.

and since I have a feeling it would come up, I'm a mostly a mix of Sicilian, Irish, and Apache.

also you just had Harry call t'chaka a murderer. he's not. he killed in self defense.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 10/6/2021
yeah, you'd be better off killing the asshole and being done with it.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 10/6/2021
...engineering and medicine in the US rather makes Boston the obvious choice. MIT and Harvard. that or San Francisco, with Stanford and UCSF.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 10/6/2021
...wouldn't death be rather, annoyed, with Bast for trying to horn in on her property?
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
and I was just struck with the idea of James and Lily trying to pull Harry off of Dumbledore and him telling them that he'd stop when qlbus started puking blood.
Nghtwng77 chapter 14 . 10/4/2021
Great story, and I like how Erik was kept in the story. Though the last bit seems a bit prophetic...as it seems like a logical connection to the What if? episode. And an alternate/better outcome for what the what if? episode could have been...and one that doesn't lead to Tony's death. Here's to a sequel that follows the path of, and changes to the MCU.
KM Donovan chapter 14 . 10/4/2021
i hope we get a sequel at some point. i would love to read more of this. i would also love to see harry take up a mantle similar to the White Wolf from the comics.

to anyone reading this who does not know? the White Wolf is a white man who was rescued bu Wakanda, and allowed to stay. he eventually earns the trust of the country, and is given both the Heart Shaped Herb and his own Vibranium suit, similar to the Black Panther's.

like the Panther, the Wolf acts as a protector of Wakanda. as such, i think Harry would make for a good candidate for a similar role.

i know in the MCU, White Wolf is Bucky's callsign after he is purged of the brainwashing. and it has been hinted at, that he will take on the full mantle at a later date.

so if a sequel to this is made, and follows the MCU? i am not saying that Bucky should not be the Wolf. i am instead suggesting that a similar mantle be made for harry. honestly i think harry would do very well under such a mantle. especially if he ever joins the avengers.

just my thoughts

and as always

thank you for your time.
Melantha4 chapter 14 . 9/26/2021
can't wait till he and loki meet. or maybe thor will think he's loki.
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 14 . 9/13/2021
10/10
Steve-Arkarian chapter 8 . 9/10/2021
Again, there has to be recording devices how is he going to get away with having used his magic and turned invisible and then not invisible when they can look at the recording of what happened?
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »