Reviews for Who's This White Kid?
Ares26 chapter 14 . 9/5/2021
This is better than the movie. It was unfortunate that Erik was consumed by anger and hatred on the movie. I am glad he lives on the story. This is an interesting story.
Blademaster chapter 14 . 9/3/2021
Awesome story and setup would be nice if you continued but understand not going any further...nice stoy
darthkratos24 chapter 12 . 8/30/2021
Ehhh I haven't said anything but I do have to correct a little something Europe didn't take or exploit African natives Europe actually bought the slaves from African slavers. Black people selling black people, as it was their way at the time a conquered tribe would be enslaved by the victor. The ones that really did the fucking was the Israeli who are still doing to this day even with England's fight against it all those hundreds of years ago, it's really complicated and not as simple as most people believe of "white man bad" only ones who get to really say that is the native Americans. Not saying Europe wasn't doing slavery because they were a lot actually but they didn't normally just charge in guns blazing steal people and fuck off...well except the Spanish they did that a lot, and unfortunately Britten in South Africa...
ExRayBEx chapter 14 . 8/21/2021
loved the story. looking forward to your next one
Sandaime Hokage chapter 14 . 8/19/2021
Interesting fic so far, looking forward to reading more
eah.destiny chapter 14 . 8/18/2021
hey you could totally try to tie this into the new show What If.. on Disney plus because there is an episode where erik rescues tony stark
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2021
Great story, more please
Nanchih chapter 14 . 8/16/2021
VERY interesting. I will go read your other stories now, and I hope to see you again!
Thank you for allowing us to read your story over your shoulder!
musme chapter 14 . 8/14/2021
I love it
Thanks
bradwall0715 chapter 13 . 8/14/2021
It was kind of amazing in hindsight that through the entire shooting of Avengers: End Game that poor man was in probably crippling pain but still managed to do what he did, act and do it like a boss, he will be truly missed.
magitechxinc chapter 14 . 8/14/2021
This is an absolutely lovely story. And it was a joy to read. Very well done!
magitechxinc chapter 13 . 8/14/2021
I really appreciate the methods Harry used in this story. It's so nice to see Erik be given the chance he deserved.
magitechxinc chapter 12 . 8/14/2021
Oh man. This is gonna hurt. I'm ready.
magitechxinc chapter 11 . 8/14/2021
I really like the approach that Harry is taking.
magitechxinc chapter 10 . 8/14/2021
I'm really excited to see the decision Harry makes.
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »