Reviews for Modern Love
Lucy chapter 3 . 12/2/2019
The way I'm crying my eyes right now...this was such a light hearted fun and sexy fic till chapter two but chapter three all but ripped out my heart stomped on it and then flung in back in my chest GODDDDD this was so beautiful and hearttouchinh I sound like a broken record but ur writing is beautiful and amazing and just hits right you know? Anyway I love it
AvahHoshigaki chapter 3 . 9/21/2019
Wondering if Kisame will go blab her story to Itachi... wondering if the two even know each other in your world. Feeling kinda sad at the thought of Kisame and Itachi not knowing each other... love the story 3
Constantinest chapter 3 . 5/13/2019
This is fic... i love how characters gaara and sakura in this fic.. pretty even just 3 chapters is perfectly fine to imagine about they relationship.. love this fic..
ooh chapter 3 . 3/24/2019
Ooh nice!
Gaara'sGoddess chapter 3 . 2/14/2019
This is amazing. I find your stories captivating.
armstrongs3 chapter 3 . 1/4/2019
absolutely fantastic story. thank you. x
Heart chapter 3 . 11/4/2018
Thanks for the warning. Really. -_-
Heart chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
What the. Good luck bye. ;) :)
pinksakura271 chapter 3 . 10/30/2018
I have read all 3 chapters. I hope inspiration hits you continue this. It was beautifully written. Getting to the topic of Sasuke, well yes Gaara would LOVE to kill him for Sakura. Naruto were to meet Gaara he would approve scarily well. (Sweet Smile) GaaSaku is just a true dark pleasure.
Jeye chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
I 10/10 support your portrayal of their characters, thank you for finishing this story
insaneteacup chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
Hello! Welcome back! I love you! Er... As cavalier as that last sentence might seem, I appreciate your works very much and have read you since College Daze. Back in the heyday, when the interwebs was young, I stumbled upon a lone Enishi Kaoru website, fell in love, and quickly scoured the deep corners to devour everything in sight, including your works. And then, lo and behold, you happen to share the same fandoms I had indulged in throughout the years, specifically this one, and SoulxMaka.

It's nice to see you're still writing even amidst the wreckage of "adult-ing IRL." I've never thought age mattered, considering I started reading fanfiction almost 2 decades ago, and had read amazing works from authors of varying ages, but I just wanted to say I am really thankful for your writing very much as I understand how life can take up so much of your time specially with a 9-month old and full time job. And also considering how life has similarly taken up so much of my time, and now in the midst of pre-baby planning, I wanted to share my awe and hope to emulate. *kowtows*

Thank you, and I hope to see you more in the future. (I don't have any constructive crit on Modern Love because your world-building is flawless as usual, and I love the fact that there is a bit of history glimpsed on Sakura's background, except possibly to ask if there could be one more bonus chapter...?)
QUACK3RS chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
Loved this chapter! And how we get to see how they react to tough situations. Love this AU for the characterizations and use of characters in a similar to canon manner
jacpin2002 chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
Absolutely loved this! More Gaasaku please!
Distant Voice chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
Oh? Wasn't even expecting a third installment there. I'm completely in love with the way you depict the interactions between Gaara and Sakura. Too bad the topic of Sasuke had to overshadow that. More GaaSaku, please? :)
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 3 . 10/20/2018