Reviews for A Malignant World
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Great story.
Sits'n'Cries chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was definently interesting and enjoyable to read. I wish it was longer. 10 out of 10 score.
Therio chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
DOn't know if you still receive reviews since you haven't updated in 4 years, but I wanted to say I really enjoyed thi story. It's too bad that you never did do that sequel to it.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was extremely interesting to read! I liked how you used a less than optimistic scenario for the other world Harry went to. Personally, I think something more like that is a little more realistic than other fics where Voldy was never defeated, but most of the important people are still alive. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this and I thank you for writing this!
gredior chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Nice!
Old Deleted Account chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Their Harry would return, right? And our Harry isn't really dead, right? Good story!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
m. . . quoi?
kiki chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
that was sad but i liked it
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
It's a brilliant story, amazing discriptions, and I love how Harry was raised as Sirius' own in that world . . .
However, the ending was off. It just didn't make sense. It just doesn't mesh.

What was the point, if Harry doesn't remember? I don't understand. Why would he forget the whole expereience, what would have been the point of him going? It like, takes away from any sort of moral lesson this fic might have had, because the boy didn't learn anything, the father lost his son, and the other boy never even got to say goodbye, and never even bloody well knew what was going on, who had taken over his body, what was happening to his father or anything.
Harry didn't decide to sacrifice his OWN life, he sacrifice auHarry's life, killing that Sirius' son! Then he got to go home to his family . . . and he doesn't even remember what he did, the sacrafices made . . . . I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me.
I-want-to-fly chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wow. That was great. I really liked that. I reckon you should do a sequel. clear up some issues.
sab chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
very good!
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Good job. Too short. This could have been made into a longer fic that I think would be excellent.
Since you thought up such an interesting world I think you would have wanted to stay in it for a while. I especially liked Harry talking to nagini. Cool.
Lady Lestrange
Visit my homepage
group/The_Seers_Truth/
Evilgrinch chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Twas a really good story.
JerseyPike chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Umm interesting story. Yes, it would be better with a sequel. lol. it was a little off, I dunno. Just something about the story.