Reviews for Rider Reborn
CthuluWarlock chapter 11 . 1/11
This is really good I can't wait to see if eragon can heal oromis and glaedir with his advanced knowledge, also I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet but you have accidentally called eragon naruto a couple of times lol "I'm a dragon rider , believe it !"
IWolfAssassin chapter 11 . 12/21/2020
I wasn’t sure how this one would turn out but looking forward to next chapter
T0aster Man chapter 8 . 12/21/2020
Am I high, or did you write Eragon as Naruto?
Shadow's Delight235 chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
This story is a pleasure to read, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
Marcantonio chapter 8 . 12/11/2020
It is a wonderful work, there only two little errors in this chapter that i just couldn't let go, 1 you used the name Naruto instead of Eragon 2 you have Arya say beloved while talking about Holcomb.
Hoping to see more of your fine work
Ciel Moony chapter 11 . 11/25/2020
Nice
eragon95159 chapter 11 . 11/20/2020
Continue and update soon, please. Maybe make Arya and Murtagh in blood oath celebration is transformed the same form as Eragon. Maybe Arya out of curiosity tries roasted meat and maybe she tells something in style "Now I know why humans dwarves and urgals like eating meat". And more.
JessicaCox2016 chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
I love this book! Please update when you get the chance! 3
JoyRose123411 chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
Please write more this is really good
Starfighter01 chapter 11 . 11/15/2020
really wish you wood continue with this. like I have commented before this is one of the best fanfic for eragon I have read
NastySquire chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
really sucks that this story seems to have stopped
readme-silly chapter 9 . 10/15/2020
Again...

If he weren't so reluctant to part ways with the steeds, Naruto would have suggested they all load up on the dragons
readme-silly chapter 8 . 10/15/2020
This is the most ambitious crossover of 2020 :D

Arya looked up, blearily. Cancelling the concealment spell, Naruto touched his first two fingers to his lips and whispered "I am a Rider and a friend."
Ken kaneki's shadow wolf chapter 11 . 10/11/2020
I love it and can't wait for more
Elizabeth loines chapter 11 . 10/1/2020