Reviews for Rider Reborn
and.cruz.cuz chapter 11 . 8/28/2020
I love this Thanks alot.
douglas654 chapter 11 . 8/27/2020
just got a few things to say first things first fucking love your name Dune is probably one of the greatest series ever and if I could get the whole collection I would and read them all again and again other then that really like what you have going through with this story it is a amazing read and I honestly can't wait for more love how quick but smooth it is going through with it I have ready all of the inheritance and can honestly say that you are following it smoothly but adding your own twist into it which is more then enough to keep it new and keep people interested that being said I have read one of the reviews and can't help but agree and disagree with what one said yes eragon has the mind of a thousand year old man but he is back in a fifteen year old body which comes back with all those hormones and the like yes the extra thousand years would help but it wouldn't fully keep the hormones in check.
zelpshi chapter 11 . 8/21/2020
i've really enjoyed this story so far. The premise is fantastic and I'm excited to see where this story is going to go. However, there's a couple of things that I disagree with.
First, I don't agree with the way he interacted with Arya. He told her that she has his heart and she could do what she wanted with it which is kind of a throwback to his old Arya. When it came to young Saphira, he told her to consider his old Saphira like her mother and to think of her as a separate person. I think he should've taken the same approach with Arya and told her the woman he fell in love with died a few centuries ago and that his feelings toward the new Arya remain to be seen even if sometimes she reminds him of his old love.
Second, i find it strange he asked the Eldunari to change his body. He's an 1000 year old rider who's competent at singing magic to change his body. If he wanted to change his body at some point in the last 1000 years he wouldve done it himself rather than rely on the magic of the Eldunari.
Lastly, I personally think that after 1000 years, he would be more real with life and death situations that happen. This is definitely more my personal opiniom but i think he would be more accepting and cautious when it comes to the events in the new world. When the Razac came back, he scry watched from his island and let his students deal with it. I think after 1000 years he would be loathe to directly interfere in every life threatening situation for every person in Alagaesia. In terms of Yazuac, i think that means he would let it play out with maybe a warning rather than completely obliterating the Urgals. I think he would leverage his advantage subtly (like with the removal of the Razac) and take steps to fix his own mistakes (like Elva for instance.)
Anyway, wonderful story and I hope to see more soon!
Swiftcaliston chapter 11 . 8/20/2020
moooooorrrrrreeeeeee plz update this for the love of all that's good and mercy plz
dragonfighter11 chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
Hope to see more of this, good Eragon/Arya stories are rare
dragonfighter11 chapter 9 . 8/17/2020
You wrote him as Naruto again in this chapter...
dragonfighter11 chapter 8 . 8/17/2020
You wrote Eragon as Naruto towards the end lol
Mcc9901 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
Great story so far, I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
Excellent story I really like to se Eragon as a powerful and wise elder also I hope to see him meet Oromis. Is Eragon actually older? After everything he has been through and once he knows will he refer to him as Eragon-elda? Is Eragon actually older than him? I hope to see more of this so I will be waiting for an update.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2020
Not sure why Naruto’s name pops up, but this is a pretty cool premise. Has it been abandoned like Iron Infinity, or can we expect more to come?
SenatorSteve chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Your writing is incredible. I really hope you haven't forgotten this fanfiction among you other works, because I am eagerly anticipating more! Thank you for the excellent content that you have already created. I have really enjoyed it.
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 11 . 7/28/2020
This fic is bloody brilliant.
I love it and I literally can't wait to read more.
Please post more soon
keyblademeister88 chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
Oh gods I love this fic
Anxiously waiting for more
RWIW chapter 11 . 7/23/2020
Huh. That's a twist: because Eragon's a time-traveling adult in a teenager's body, Arya doesn't regard him as a child in this timeline, and so the pairing actually has a chance.

Okay, that's very well done.

Also, it's nice to see Eragon being far older and wiser while still being himself.

This is a really good fic.
Trikova chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
love it, pleeeeaaassse update I beg you
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »