Reviews for Unbidden Praise
APennyForMyThoughts chapter 3 . 6/30
THAAAATTTT WASSSS AMAZING! Please write more!:)
busty-cutie chapter 3 . 5/22
mmmm good word play
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 3 . 5/19
I just died because of you. Thank you. This is a work of art.
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 4/24
oh my god. wut. WUT.

I'm dying right now. Laughing, embarrassed, I don't even know.

I can't even. I can't odd. I can't up or down or integers or what have you.

This was wonderful.

And I can't tell if I want a continuation or not! *laugh cries*

Thanks again for a great fic,
-M.C.
MysticChemyst chapter 2 . 4/24
hollllyyyyy hell, SO AWKWARD!

Just how desperate is Kacchan for this game?! I can't believe he's agreeing to it and not blowing Deku's face up in extreme mortification and anger.

Also...how do you even look at someone after agreeing to do that and knowing what it's probably going to be used for?

Don't get me wrong, I am thoroughly enjoying this fic, but...holy cow. So awkward. So ridiculous. Lol, a lot of pressure on that ol' suspension of disbelief factor.

Anyways, thanks, as always, for a great read!
-M.C.
thamay chapter 3 . 2/22
My wig is snatched girl. As soon as he said Izuku, not only did it get Deku’s attention, but it got mine.
Honeybee-dreams chapter 3 . 1/19
Deku fo sho has a praise kink so thanks for writing about it lol. "you sold yourself too cheap," lmaoo he sure did cause katsuki's lines were killer esp when he called izuku by name! great job.
Silken Ink chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
This was entirely too good.
Silken Ink chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Aw, that was sad. Though I figured it had to be something like that.
sampieriTBO chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
THAT WAS THE END?! Fuck I'm all hot and bothered and I love it!
9YearsOfMaka chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
When you're a pervert and wanted to know what happen that night damn. I LOVE IT! TEASING DEKU IS TURNING ME THE FUCK ON! BRAVO! ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!
Kittyfox77 chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
I think I blushed more than Deku and Bakugo combined. That was amazing! The perfect amount of everything: fluff, humor, and tantalizing thoughts. ;)
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
oh goodness mio! Why is my heart beating so fast?! Goodness me! I love it! ahhh its still making me giddy in a good way, eeekkk?! Sigh... Well I want to know waht happens next, I can't wait to read the next chap soon! Thank you for this and the update! Keep it up!
FireArrowAce chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
Oh damn I wish there was another chapter. I like it
Liantei chapter 3 . 10/27/2018
fans face Hot damn! Even I was starting to get a little hot & bothered after that! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!