Reviews for Unbidden Praise
D4rkpool14 chapter 1 . 8/28
*me wondering why this is rated M when 80% of this is fluff or embarrassment, 15% is kinda angst, and only 5% is slightly suggestive*
Byrd3-13 chapter 3 . 5/18
Awesome!
LaNeko06 chapter 3 . 3/30
Bye. I loved this so much! I can’t tell you how many times I threw my phone and headphones like I was actually listening to it. This was so cute!
Lafanenretard chapter 3 . 1/11
This is proof of living genius. This was so funny and cool, awesome in fact. Izuku knows exactly what he wants and of course it's Kacchan ! Nobody can blame him, especially not me... Thanks for sharing it with us !
DaWnSpRiDe chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
Omg this was so stinkin cute! Ya kno I’ve thought from the beginning that Katsuki is so mean becuz of his repressed feelings!
APennyForMyThoughts chapter 3 . 6/30/2019
THAAAATTTT WASSSS AMAZING! Please write more!:)
busty-cutie chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
mmmm good word play
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 3 . 5/19/2019
I just died because of you. Thank you. This is a work of art.
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 4/24/2019
oh my god. wut. WUT.

I'm dying right now. Laughing, embarrassed, I don't even know.

I can't even. I can't odd. I can't up or down or integers or what have you.

This was wonderful.

And I can't tell if I want a continuation or not! *laugh cries*

Thanks again for a great fic,
-M.C.
MysticChemyst chapter 2 . 4/24/2019
hollllyyyyy hell, SO AWKWARD!

Just how desperate is Kacchan for this game?! I can't believe he's agreeing to it and not blowing Deku's face up in extreme mortification and anger.

Also...how do you even look at someone after agreeing to do that and knowing what it's probably going to be used for?

Don't get me wrong, I am thoroughly enjoying this fic, but...holy cow. So awkward. So ridiculous. Lol, a lot of pressure on that ol' suspension of disbelief factor.

Anyways, thanks, as always, for a great read!
-M.C.
thamay chapter 3 . 2/22/2019
My wig is snatched girl. As soon as he said Izuku, not only did it get Deku’s attention, but it got mine.
Honeybee-dreams chapter 3 . 1/19/2019
Deku fo sho has a praise kink so thanks for writing about it lol. "you sold yourself too cheap," lmaoo he sure did cause katsuki's lines were killer esp when he called izuku by name! great job.
Silken Ink chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
This was entirely too good.
Silken Ink chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Aw, that was sad. Though I figured it had to be something like that.
sampieriTBO chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
THAT WAS THE END?! Fuck I'm all hot and bothered and I love it!