Reviews for Unbidden Praise
sampieriTBO chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
THAT WAS THE END?! Fuck I'm all hot and bothered and I love it!
9YearsOfMaka chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
When you're a pervert and wanted to know what happen that night damn. I LOVE IT! TEASING DEKU IS TURNING ME THE FUCK ON! BRAVO! ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!
Kittyfox77 chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
I think I blushed more than Deku and Bakugo combined. That was amazing! The perfect amount of everything: fluff, humor, and tantalizing thoughts. ;)
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
oh goodness mio! Why is my heart beating so fast?! Goodness me! I love it! ahhh its still making me giddy in a good way, eeekkk?! Sigh... Well I want to know waht happens next, I can't wait to read the next chap soon! Thank you for this and the update! Keep it up!
FireArrowAce chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
Oh damn I wish there was another chapter. I like it
Liantei chapter 3 . 10/27/2018
fans face Hot damn! Even I was starting to get a little hot & bothered after that! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Zionophy chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
Oh wait I didn't realize the complete tag but oh well. Again that was amazing!
Zionophy chapter 3 . 10/27/2018
That was amazing. Well-written with a nice dose of feisty romance. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kittyfox77 chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
You know those fics that you can't stop thinking about because you just want to read more? This one. I love this dysfunctional relationship!
Jessiejellybean chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
Wow, I was surprised to how this second chapter went, it’s interesting and quite giddy must admit it seems totally one sided in affections but still awesome, love how you made Kacchan a gamer, I always pictured him as one as well, keep up the good work can’t wait for chapter 3
Honeybee-dreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Poor deku!~Kacchan that's not nice! LOL I'm excited to read more of this cuteness~
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
oh my gosh! By the time I'm done reading my heart was beating so fast and my body tingled and I'm feeling giddy 'in a good sort of way', I don't know why but it felt gooooood! Love this! moooooorrreee! Can't wait for the next chap sooon!
Kittyfox77 chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
Wait so you're gonna write more for this? Yes please! I love your fluff!
5seedapple chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
excuse me... but I need you to hurry up and write wine more for this.
Enigmus chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
Holy shit! That was soooooo messed up lol awesome though and I can’t wait for the next part!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »