Reviews for Raptor of the 20th Ward
RandomGuy967 chapter 3 . 4/16/2022
Does anyone else think of Harry in Descole's outfit?
Jose19 chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
I am more surprised that the Ghouls haven’t eaten him because regardless of who good they are the desire to eat Human meat is there.

This desire is as powerful as blood to a Vampire it can be resisted but for how long.
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 19 . 10/28/2020
You have spoiled me! Forever More when I look for this kind of crossover I will be expecting this level of quality! This is AWESOME
NazgulBelserion chapter 16 . 5/8/2020
Honestly Harry X Eto much better Touka is just boring
NazgulBelserion chapter 8 . 5/8/2020
Wow what a bitch he's father was killed and he stuns them good to know that Harry is a bitch like Dumbledore
larmmason chapter 19 . 3/14/2020
Jesus, hope tragedy won't hit hard this time.
Mizuki Kudara chapter 19 . 2/29/2020
Okay this is getting good although I should be sleeping instead of reading this, on to the following list this fic goes!
Jostanos chapter 19 . 1/25/2020
The manure is about to hit the fan, folks, and by reading this story we get RING SIDE SEATS!

So prepare your splatter shields, pop your popcorn, grab a few beverages of choice, and strap in!

Why? Because.. IT'S GOING TO BE A WILD RIDE! YAAAAHOOO! *eye smiles*
explosiveteddy chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
Fuck yeah! Awesome story. Keep up the good work. Also, I don't know your opinion on swearing in general, but c'mon. They're ghouls and he's Harry who has killed a shit ton of ghouls. They see more shit before dinner than most people see in their lives. So I'm just wondering why they don't swear more often? Just a thought. Also, not everyone knows what the Japanese words mean, so it kinda downgrades the story a bit now and then when I can't figure out what they mean without googling the word. Just like put a small number up next to the word, and at the bottom of the chapter a list with the definitions to the words you used in the chapter? I think it'll make it easier for people who watch dubbed anime or no anime/Manga to understand wtf they're talking about. Anyway, this story is amazing. I love it. Keep up the good work!
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 19 . 12/15/2019
Corrections:
*... her eyes seemingly brown at first glance, only apparently mahogany on closer inspection. *

"... only to appear mahogany ..." ?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comments:

- Favour
So a mass evac followed by a salt and burn to deny the enemy any further Intel?

Followed up by laying low for an extended time, till the heat is over, before rebuilding from scratch?

Joy, that's going to be a PITA to say the least.
LoamyCoffee chapter 19 . 12/14/2019
oh dear indeed. But it's good that Kanae is included.
PrimeMegalodon chapter 19 . 12/14/2019
Fuck normal
AlchemyWriter chapter 19 . 12/14/2019
Ooh, things are about to go down! Can’t wait to see what happens, but hopefully I can get my hands on Tokyo Ghoul re so that I can understand what happens after the battle, if it plays out the same as in the show.
belle hawk chapter 18 . 8/2/2019
This is one really good story and I can’t wait to read more