Reviews for The Stalker Revisited
SarahPickett2414yahoo.com chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Oh come on! MORE chapters!
weathergal08 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Ok... I know it's been almost 8 years since this was update, but it is really good and I'd love it if you'd continue it!
MISSYAlexandra chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Okay, so I know it's been like five years since you updated this last... but PLEASE do so, I've loved it so far and I'd really, really, really, really, really like it if you continued it :)
Silvercrystal77 chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
I wish you would continue this story. It's really very very good. Everything that's happening between Harm and Mac just seems so natural. Great Job!
Jacqueline chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
Great story
Nighthawk5 chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
I like your Mac better than real Mac. Real Mac is like... "OMFG, he kissed me" whereas your Mac is like "Yep..." and doesn't think anything of it, because she figures he's in love with her, rather than pressuring him to say something he's never going to be pressured into saying.

_ Sorry about that, I've been analyzing characters a bit lately, and I figure that's her problem. Leastways, another really nice chapter. I like this fic. These were good times in the Harm/Mac relationship. Before the Brumby and the Video Princess saga and Sydney and Harm leaving, which ruined EVERYTHING. Anyway, I like it. I love it. Thanks for the new chapter. I squealled when I saw you updated. I was like "*squee* she UPDATED!)
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
great story.
Cathy F chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
I'm really enjoying your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jackia chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Great Chapter...Been waiting for it for a long time.

Updare son PLZ!
Sarai chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Good story! I thought the ep needed more. Mac never delt with her feelings about the stalker.
Abigaile chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
I think it is an exelant story and you should have harriet write on the bets
Abigaile chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Great chapter
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
That was very sweet-I love it!

The tender way that man looks after Mac-wo!

One of these days DB is just going to have to listen to us-won't he?

Thanks for a good update!
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
great story.
jagfan444 chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
that chapter was so perfect! perfect mac/harm scenerio even if harm doesnt have a tv
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »