Reviews for Alibi
gabbie chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
this is a old story, but some of us just started to read this stories and we would really love an update of your story
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
where is the next chapter? u have 2 continue
frenchy chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
you can stop the story there...what is going to happen concerning harm relatioship with mac?please continue...
FictionFan25 chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
I love the way Mac was so tough and by the way the new Commander was Sturgis Turner. Just to let you know. Keep Writing!
flo53 chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
hi!
i just read you story entitled "alibi".i think it's a good story and i would like to know if you intend to end it.
i don't speak english very well since i'm french.
bye
Jen chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
What happens next? Please continue.
Nighthawk5 chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Can you actually do that? Like be trial/defence counsel and a witness? *thinks* Hmm... dunno.

Another legal thing I've been wondering about:

do you know how you can opt to represent yourself if you're accused of a crime? (well you do now) and you also know how you have the right to take/not take to the stand in your own defence? Well, if you opted to represent yourself how could you give testimony that you're also entitled to give? Would it be like, a two way conversation with yourself? *sniggers* Would you just ask yourself the questions and then answer them?

Anywho, legalities aside, v. v. v. good. (If I could be bothered typing the whole word I would: I am an Australian, blame it on my culture.)

I believe the original intent of this review was to compliment you on your obvious talent as an author.

*thinks*

Will do that now.

you are a very obviously talented author... *grins* Can't wait to read more...
Nighthawk5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
He he, it could't be him... it was me *evil grins* I swear, I was just making the world a better place!

He he, the judge would probably personally thank you for killing Singer. I mean sure, she obviously has issues, but does she have to be such a... a... witch?

Like your idea, interesting... am wondering where you're going with this...
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
great story.
Maegmel chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
Okay, PLEASE update, this is a new twist I haven't thought of before, and I LOVE IT! Just as long as they both stay at JAG, I don't care how you finish it. (Complete with Shipper ending of course...)
kibbix chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
lol...continue please!

kibbix
DD2 chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
i think he should get off! he dodn

t do it! MORE PLEASE!
Marinessis chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
i love this story! it is so intersting! u need to update again and soon! i love it!
gHeTtOnErD chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
thAt was gReat! keep goinG! but dOn't take tOO long tO post the nEw chaPter this tiMe! haha...
livia-svu chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
hey cool story hurry up and post iw ant to find out if he tell everyone or if he gets court-martialed great story!