Reviews for At Ease
:) I love this
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
i like it! O
D.D.Darkwriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Awe, so cute - haha, anyway, thanks for the story, I think it's what I needed to get me to start writing again. Though I don't write for this catigory, still. Thanks for writing this, it was really good. Hope to see more of this pairing around too. Thanks a lot.

-D.

(Have a nice evening)
D.J.Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wowsers. This was actually my first Frodo/Faramir fic, and I'm glad it was. Great work!
Oh Mina Obscener chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
ooh how I love it :). Really sweet story. Fics like these only reinforce my love of Frodo (especially in situations like this). And Faramir's gentle kindness is always just so yummy!
Lady Kickass chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
cute
Sabina-san chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Aww...a sweet story! *Wishes she could have a massage or even be lucky enough to give Frodo one.* Hmm...maybe me giving Frodo a massage would not be a good thing. ;)

A sweet, cute story nonetheless. Great job, lily!
Puxinette chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Very, very nice! There is absolutely NOTHING like a good massage! And you captured the essence of that most wonderful of experiences.
Baranduin chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
How do I love this fic? Let me count the ways. I love Faramir's gentle hands and Frodo's surprise at how soft and nimble they are. I love Faramir's delight at Frodo's mithril shirt and his even greater delight at how soft and creamy Frodo's skin is. I love Faramir's struggle to divert his thoughts aware from the impure ... such a struggle that is, considering the hobbit beneath his hands :-) I love Frodo's relishing of the simple pleasure of a good backrub and how he knows what a good thing it is that not everything in him has been overtaken by thoughts of the Ring, not yet at least.
Floria Tosca chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
M... Sensual!Frodo is a delight. Good characterization and description of how things feel, too.
Fennelseed chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Delightful ficlet. I've seldom read Faramir/Frodo stuff (though I know it's out there...), so this was a refreshing change and the pairing actually works well. Nice to see Frodo getting to take a break from his angsty mission. :-)

Well written as always, m'dear.
shirebound chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Well, that's about the nicest interlude Frodo's had in quite a while, Lily! I'm sure he appreciates such a lovely moment, after what we put him through otherwise!
katakanadian chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Dammit! Now you've got me wanting a massage and I know nobody's gonna give me one that good. Well done. :)