Reviews for Enchanted
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
This is a great fic, with a great supernatural plotline and some parts of it were even quite cute!
non-existing chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Tenken no Miko chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
You rule! I love this story! You're really good at writing these Joker/Neon stories, that you are. _ I was literally howling with laughter at the end. Ask my sister ( I don't know how you could...) She was so scared when I suddenly burst out laughing.
Fuuko Rawks chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
yeah!joker/neon rulez!
migraine chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
_ That was the best Joker/Neon fic ever! They make such a cute couple! Please keep on writing Joker/Neon fics!
Kurosu chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
*LOL* a really cute and funnie story! i really loved it! love those two kids, Neon&Joker! -
E-chan chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
I've read this before, and I totally fell in love with the story. Plus I'm a HUGE fan of Neon/Joker.
cauterized chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
wonderful fic! *_* wai, joker/neon!
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
this was really kewl! i cant wait to read more of your fics! i wish i had great ideas like that!
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
ohhhhhh interesting i g2g read the next fic so i'll say more in that 1 i'm out. bye _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
yeah! get raiha to ask fuuko out on a date thereeeeeee! _~
kumiko this fic was great chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
look up! hee2! well buh-bai for now! (_-)
kumiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
kawaii, kawaii! keep up, keep up! im repeating everthing i say, im repeating everthing i say! *shakes her head back to earth* luv this one, and i luved the last one, so i should already luv the next one! well buh-bai for now! (_-)
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
oh a joker neon fic. cool. please write more. i have come to hate cliff hangers so write quickly. hope 2 see more of your writing. outie. bye! _
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
You! I see YOU! *pounces* I hope school's coming along well, and if you ever need a good study break, write a fic. About You-know-who and You-know-who. _