Reviews for Almost Home (IWSHLY Part 3)
badkidoh chapter 20 . 4/4/2019
The Queen of Spa chapter 19 . 3/24/2019
Just found your IWSHLY series. I'm looking forward to your next update! I think it's fantastic to see a writer focus on the character flaws of Willow and other characters that were never adressed in full in the TV series, particularly in regards to the treatment of Tara and perhaps Anya if I'm picking up on the hints you've left correctly?
badkidoh chapter 19 . 3/7/2019
badkidoh chapter 14 . 1/31/2019
badkidoh chapter 13 . 1/25/2019
badkidoh chapter 12 . 1/17/2019
Another good chapter.

It's kinda amusing that they unintentionally seem to being doing more to antagonize Willow in this timeline even though they know the danger of her going dark.

Also I like the Giles/Anya.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 1/10/2019
Good chapter.

Although I don't see it as a rape spell at all as it only augmented Jonathan & altered reality and had no effect on the twins Inga & Ilsa freewill, sure it would be a very misinformed/bad/good decision on the twins part but it would still be completely their decision, made of their own freewill.
badkidoh chapter 10 . 1/3/2019
Sunkissu9 chapter 9 . 12/16/2018
Great twists. Love the way you rework the story line and weave yours into it.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 12/13/2018
Good chapter.

I wounder why they are not trying to be better friends with Willow as it would likely help later if they have to talk her down if she goes dark for some reason, it kinda seems like their unintentionally making it somewhat worse between them.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
Another good chapter, although I don't really like the idea that Willow is weaker magically then she think she is, with the OCs being stronger then her, I rather have Willow be a lot more magically powerful then others but with her just being less experienced.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »