Reviews for Eidolon
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 6/26/2021
Dang, they wasted their ammo!
gabumon7 chapter 6 . 6/19/2021
Creepy ending and excellent villain for the story. I didnt think of vampire per say but more so like the salt sucking creature from star trek. The added psychogenic aspect of the creature messing with its victims was a good concept
Shadow of Dennorien chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Came here after playing the video game Warframe, and was intrigued by the title. Then I realized how you used it. Eidolons in Warframe are hauntingly creepy and very interesting, just like your story. Nice work!
Salchat chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
I enjoyed this. The house was nicely creepy. Good character interaction. Thank you!
Guest 64 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Such a heartbreaking chapter, watching John and Rodney deal with the aftermath of Galls suicide.

I love this team building series! I have been tied up with work, and now I am thrilled to have time to catch up on part 9 & 10. Thanks for giving us a great storyline to look forward too!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 11/21/2018
Excellent story! Loved youe]r writing and you did a great job with keeping the characters canon...creepy that Eidolon really is eternal—I thought for sure they had killed it and with John going back to destroy the house was the final act...now it’s back, waiting for its next victim!
Cellodir chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
Love it. This one and all the team building series. Keep going
Southerncross1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2018
I have spent a large part of my weekend reading the "Team building " series from the start. I have really enjoyed it and admire your characterisations of John and the team. Quite true to the series. This one was an interesting combination of episode tag and new story. I still think "the Defiant One" is arguably the best Ep of series 1 and we were robbed of any follow up of Johns injuries and Rodney's emotional state. I found the house, and the "villain of the week" very creepy, especially after reading your little coda at the end. Well done and thank you for the entertainment. Much appreciated.
Chgrgal chapter 6 . 10/27/2018
I am so glad to see that there are still Folkes out there writing about one of my favorite sci-fi shows of all time. I really loved all of your stories they were so well written I felt like I was watching the show again. I love the relationship you’ve developed with John and Rodney and hope you’ll keep writing.
shestarsky chapter 6 . 10/26/2018
Nice ending. I can see why John would want to destroy that house, too bad it didn't stay destroyed. Good to see Rodney not too seriously injured and that he finally let John help him with Gall's death. Plus he might have saved Ford from something truly unpleasant.

Thanks for the adventure.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Ohhh, this was a great story, for this time of year.
I had such fun reading this .
haike.m chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Hello Ladyshelley,
A wonderful story and I'm a little bit sad that it ended now.. Thank you for writing it and I hope you don't stop writing sga-adventures.
Love, Haike
MandaScooby chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Creepy ending! I loved every bit of it.
ElisaD263 chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Great ending to this story! *contented sigh* Ending was so Halloweenish. :-)
Really a great pleasure reading your stories. Thanks! Looking forward to the next story!
Elise Deschat chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Knew the warning sign should have been posted...good story...evil ending thought...do I see a resurging problem...evil laugh...