Reviews for Thank You For the Music
TGIFnerd chapter 1 . 9/6
This seems like a promising premise. I enjoyed the song that Miguel sang!
ainmals1 chapter 18 . 8/19
Aw. What a cute chapter. Especially with Hector and Imelda.

Of how the twins and Imelda's lives were like with that horrible woman is like Cinderella, especially the "You're not very pretty and you're not very bright" line from "A Cinderella Story" with one of my favorite actresses and role models Hilary Duff.

Update when you get a chance.
Eris chapter 17 . 7/7
Awesome chapter. Very fascinating love story. The cliffhanger is so evil. Please update soon.
ainmals1 chapter 17 . 7/6
Aw, cute chapter.

There are a lot of different stories out there about how old Imelda and Hector were when they first met. Some say they were little children, some say they were preteens, and some say they were teenagers.

Either way fits since they were young when they married and had a child young.
Eris chapter 16 . 4/12
Awesome chapter. So exciting and fascinating. What will Hilda and Ernesto do? Must Miguel visit the Land of Death again to help his family? Will Miguel be able to see spirits, Ghosts like La Llorna and other mysterious creatures like Chupacabras because he visited the Land of Dead and become so a mediumship / necromancer? Please update soon.
ainmals1 chapter 16 . 3/30
Aw, that was a cute chapter.

I remember that comic, it was cute, and I loved the style.

Once again, I'm sorry if I was seemingly annoying you before, but it's true I don't write stories about movies, not only have I never thought about it before as well as never knew how to do it, but I have a lot of stories about cartoon shows on my mind (it says so in my profile).

Update soon.
For the next chapter I could see a continuation of this scene where Migaul sing to the baby and feels it move.
ainmals1 chapter 15 . 3/6
The previous chapter was interesting.

So those people who attacked the Rivera family's house are people who know Miguel huh? And one of them summoned Hilda and Ernesto? I didn't expect that to happen.

And now for this chapter, it was cute.

I'm so glad Miguel wants to have a sister (most boys usually don't) however he is right, there are enough boys, they need more girls.
ainmals1 chapter 13 . 2/22
Good chapters.

Chino does sound pretty suspicious, so I wouldn't doubt he is gonna try to find out what is going on.

That is a good point that Enrique does look like Hector except with a mustache.

I can't wait to see where the rest of the story is going.
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 1 . 2/3
HEctor is the music in Imelda
ainmals1 chapter 11 . 1/31
Wow, that is an intense chapter.

I see that you had Franco hold back Elena from attacking the intruders, because in the film he doesn't seem to be keeping her temper in check, Enrique is seen doing that.

And I like the explanation of how Coco was able to get a hold of Hector's photo and kept it safe.

But I can't wait to see what happens next.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 12/26/2018
Nice origin for Hector.
ainmals1 chapter 10 . 12/25/2018
Now we know the story about Hector's family disowning him.

If I remember correctly, you did say his Mother died when he was a baby, but I guess something I said must have changed your mind.

I like how the living family is putting a few pieces together about how they felt about Hector and Enrique had a feeling that he died when trying to come back.
FashionLuver98 chapter 10 . 12/24/2018
I hate to say this, but can you take away all the weird coding that's being shown? I can't read the chapter properly.
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 12/11/2018
How does Hilda expect Hector and Imelda to be killed when they're already dead?