Reviews for Snarky Pastries and That Special Someone
Smiley chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Great story!

Reminds me of someone I know...

Loved it! :D
Melika Elena chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
What a cute, unconventional pairing! I remember I had a phase where I went through a bunch of Gryffindor girl/Slytherin boy fics like crazy, and this one brings back good memories... anyway, great job; I especially loved the banter.
slygref15 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Im a new in the Terence/Alicia ship but I really liked this story. Great Job!
Abra de Winter chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I loved the dialogue. Not very magical, but excellent.
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Ah... that was SO CUTE! Please write more like it!
DoubleL27 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I loved this. I found Alicia/Terence by reading the RPG of which you speak and loving it, found the ship on FAP, found the cookie jar and then the link here. Terence's insecurity about the whole thing was so sweet, and very realistic as he's never had a relationship like that, they've all been nothing to him till her. And I loved Pernix the Kneezel purring after they'd gotten together. Animals are smart. Hope to see another Ali/Ter out of you guys soon.

Laura
Beguile the Time chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
*dies for a THIRD time now that she read the whole thing*

I love your characterizations on both Alicia and Terence... their relationship *works*... I've read fics in which two characters are paired together just because, and it's all... weird. Er... I don't think I'm making any sense, but yeah. So that just gave me a huge smile and now I think I'm gonna have to go write a T/A fic...

Rachel
Lady Mione chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Loved it! YAY ALICIA! Shes the bestest character ever! Anyway, great pairing...never expected it, but it worked well. Keep writing.

Respectfully yours

Lady Mione
lola chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I like it!

More fics from you, guys! And maybe more of this ship perhaps?

Lola
Jagged Epiphany chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I like this! I'll read anything with Alicia in it. When i saw she was paired with a Slytherin i was a little hesitant but it was a very good story.

I liked their banter! An unusual couple but intriguing somehow.