Reviews for Falsely Accused
BettyAwesome715 chapter 43 . 3/13
I'm sure you know just how brilliant and extremely awesome your fanfiction is. I know i found my self greatly touched by how beautiful and well done this story is, was?
I fell in love with this story so much, and I'd really be thankful to you if you could please let us know whether or not you'll be continuing this fic or not,i know it should be obvious to me considering you're last update was 5 years ago, but there is still that little bit of hope that one day, some time soon you'll come back ave see how freaking incredible this story had come to be and all your adoring fans still waiting here not losing hope!
But if your wish is to not continue than you have my word at least that i won't be too distraught.
Anyway I'm very thankful for this amazing fic and i hope you'll see my message and hopefully bring back a small bit of inspiration!(:

Lol SAVE THE FALSELY ACCUSED FANFICTION!
Sarah chapter 43 . 1/29
Are there any more chapters?
LeDawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ah yeah I remember reading the one of the chapter where Riley was accuse of shop lifting okay so here my don't malls or any type of stores have like security cameras so the security guard didn't go back on the tape and said that not a female but a male figure in the camera?
LeDawn chapter 43 . 12/10/2013
I just start reading this a couple of days a go I finished it today let just say wow and can't wait to read the chapter of and hopeful Billy Nash and Simone and cookie get what coming to them.
BaconKitty chapter 43 . 9/2/2013
Are there going to be more chapters? 3 the story!:)
madeline.chavez.77 chapter 43 . 8/12/2013
Love the story! I hope Arnold can prove Helga's innocence. Please update. It's four years and I know I sound impatient, hehe I just really want to see the story's ending. Update please!
Bunny7433 chapter 43 . 7/7/2013
I have an idea who the wolf is. MUAHAHAHA. I'm not going to say because I don't want to ruin things if I'm right.

Update this story! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!
MorTay3 chapter 43 . 7/4/2013
Took me nearly half a day to read this and let me tell you I cried at one scene in particular.

First, you are a brilliant writer. I'm sure this isn't new for you to hear but you are.

Second, the horrors of the juvenile detention center "Cherry Hell" is absolutely horfic and I find myself cringing and my mood weakening at the graphic details. Your take on the inmates, guards and phycologist have this realistic feel to it and also brings me back to certain movies. PG reminds me of the older man in Shawshank Redemption. And the tales of the gaurda physical, mental and sexual abusing reminds me of a Brad Pitt movie I once saw, you did say movies, accounts and books inspired and helped you. I love how you manage to keep things light at moments. I'm sure anyone in Helga's situation would appreciate the small things entirely more. I do always feel a sense of dread as I read on, Mrs. Walker is the worst human being. It seems she picks on pale thin blonde girls. I wonder what the significance is but knowing Helga is pale, thin and blonde scares me that she will suffer the same fate those two victims faced. The tales and stories of the convictions are baffling but these accounts are non the less realistic! Helga is strong but I deeply wonder if she's strong enough to face Mrs. Walkers abuse if it happens. I think it's been somewhat suggested. I love your character "Bear", I love them all honestly. Trashmouth hate for males reminds me of my younger self growing up. Miranda has conformed to prison life.

Third, your take on how Arnold is handling the situation is done well. His emotions I would imagine would be border line insanity to see Helga in such a state, to have the self guilty, the nightmares, his imagination, and the loneliness plus his recent assault.

Sidenote: hopefully the assult will result in some thinking for our football headed hero and our favorite minority couple.

Fourth, for the scene that made me cry...the letters. I guess seeing all that Helga went through and finding no hope in her case the letters of love made me cry. Only few wonderful writers can get me to do so. It takes a very special writer to make you get emotionally invested in a story. It's ashame this seems unfinished even after you gave an oath.

In all I think this is a wonderful story. I hope you update, though that seems far fetched now.

Worth the unfinished read.

PS: I can tell from the direction the story was going is that things would get much darker for poor Helga and that Arnold, Gerald and Phoebe would get closer to the truth but at what costs and would it be too late for Helga? These questions I have can only be answered by you. Sooooooooo can we answer them please :))) lol
Enjoy life!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
FINSH THE STORY
IM BEGGING YOU!

Kat
Nee18 chapter 43 . 6/13/2013
Gah! where is the ending?! Lol. I know it has been a few years, but it's such a beautiful story!
Nee18 chapter 41 . 6/13/2013
Hey! This was a really good chapter, but you got one of your facts mixed up. In an earlier chapter, you wrote that Arnold told Gerald that Helga was Deep Voice. I've read the majority of this story, and will finish it. It's beautifully written! :)
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Of all the framed stories that I have ever read
this is the best! and I think the ending is approaching
(not that I want this to end)
This is mainly about drama but still there;s
a romance which kept us all alive
I love it!
UpDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/19/2013
This fanfic is AMAZING!its also nice to know that Someone is also a believer of Christ :-) .may God be with you:-)
Guest chapter 37 . 5/19/2013
Your silence says a thousand words 3
DannysSister chapter 43 . 5/17/2013
Oh my god please fish this!