Reviews for Falsely Accused
nypd guy chapter 41 . 5/2
This is a great story and I really wish it to be finished :)

I've noticed a continuity error. In chapter 41, it says Arnold never told Gerald that Helga was Deep Voice, despite previously telling him in chapter 32.
Kinkalink chapter 43 . 4/22
Oh cmon. Please update. This story is to wicked awesome to throw away. UUUUPPDAAAAATEEE!
RazorGlider26 chapter 18 . 4/19
We're on a baby hunt. And don't think we don't know how to weed them out!
Kinkalink chapter 1 . 1/17
Honesty. I have a new phone in a new year with new hopes, and you haven't updated this. DUDE HURRY UP!
thecarolinabull chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please update.
Kenzi chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!Peace-J
Kaiitlyn630 chapter 43 . 10/27/2014
I finished reading this fan fiction a few months ago, and I honestly have to say its the best fan fiction for Hey Arnold that i have ever read! I might read it all a second time through. It's so suspenseful yet it has a cute, charming romance to it! I hope you coutinue to write more chapters soon for this story! :)
starfiction123 chapter 43 . 10/9/2014
Is it too much for me yo beg on my knees that this finish?! Lol I can't rake it!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/12/2014
Hey is this ever gonna be finished?
zeplinflx chapter 43 . 8/27/2014
please post an update! the story is getting too good :)
WhatAThrowPillow chapter 43 . 8/21/2014
This is, by far, the best fanfic that I have ever read. The imagery is so chilling and horrible that it remains deep within the recesses of my mind, even after finishing the last chapter nearly a year ago. Seeing that you have re-entered the fanfiction world, I cannot wait to read the rest of this incredible story! I do understand your absence and burnout though. Here is a quote that has motivated me: “A writer who waits for ideal conditions under which to work will die without putting a word on paper.” -E.B. White. It doesn't take writer's block into account, but you get my point. Anyway, hope you will update this story and renew your love for writing fiction.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2014
Please tell me you will be updating soon! I really want to see how the trial turns out and how Helga and Arnold turn out in the end!
CryTheStars chapter 43 . 6/9/2014
Hey you, can we look forwards to any updates on this soon? Please ?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
noooooo
anya112 chapter 43 . 5/6/2014
This is a very good yet deep and dark story. My only complaint is that it isn't finished, lol. Hopefully Helga won't get too messed up in that hell hole. Karma has to catch up to those thugs; Pena, Bowers, Nash, Cookie, Simone and of course Walker. People who abuse others are the worst; there's a special place in hell for them. This last chapter had me hopeful that Arnold, Gerald or Phoebe would find an actual clue to Helga's innocence, but alas nothing...I am kind of wanting the light at the end of the tunnel soon, I can only take so much of a dark story. I hope that this story gets updated soon.