Reviews for Falsely Accused
Kinkalink chapter 1 . 1/17
Honesty. I have a new phone in a new year with new hopes, and you haven't updated this. DUDE HURRY UP!
thecarolinabull chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please update.
Kenzi chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!Peace-J
Kaiitlyn630 chapter 43 . 10/27/2014
I finished reading this fan fiction a few months ago, and I honestly have to say its the best fan fiction for Hey Arnold that i have ever read! I might read it all a second time through. It's so suspenseful yet it has a cute, charming romance to it! I hope you coutinue to write more chapters soon for this story! :)
starfiction123 chapter 43 . 10/9/2014
Is it too much for me yo beg on my knees that this finish?! Lol I can't rake it!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/12/2014
Hey is this ever gonna be finished?
zeplinflx chapter 43 . 8/27/2014
please post an update! the story is getting too good :)
WhatAThrowPillow chapter 43 . 8/21/2014
This is, by far, the best fanfic that I have ever read. The imagery is so chilling and horrible that it remains deep within the recesses of my mind, even after finishing the last chapter nearly a year ago. Seeing that you have re-entered the fanfiction world, I cannot wait to read the rest of this incredible story! I do understand your absence and burnout though. Here is a quote that has motivated me: “A writer who waits for ideal conditions under which to work will die without putting a word on paper.” -E.B. White. It doesn't take writer's block into account, but you get my point. Anyway, hope you will update this story and renew your love for writing fiction.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2014
Please tell me you will be updating soon! I really want to see how the trial turns out and how Helga and Arnold turn out in the end!
CryTheStars chapter 43 . 6/9/2014
Hey you, can we look forwards to any updates on this soon? Please ?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
noooooo
anya112 chapter 43 . 5/6/2014
This is a very good yet deep and dark story. My only complaint is that it isn't finished, lol. Hopefully Helga won't get too messed up in that hell hole. Karma has to catch up to those thugs; Pena, Bowers, Nash, Cookie, Simone and of course Walker. People who abuse others are the worst; there's a special place in hell for them. This last chapter had me hopeful that Arnold, Gerald or Phoebe would find an actual clue to Helga's innocence, but alas nothing...I am kind of wanting the light at the end of the tunnel soon, I can only take so much of a dark story. I hope that this story gets updated soon.
BettyAwesome715 chapter 43 . 3/13/2014
I'm sure you know just how brilliant and extremely awesome your fanfiction is. I know i found my self greatly touched by how beautiful and well done this story is, was?
I fell in love with this story so much, and I'd really be thankful to you if you could please let us know whether or not you'll be continuing this fic or not,i know it should be obvious to me considering you're last update was 5 years ago, but there is still that little bit of hope that one day, some time soon you'll come back ave see how freaking incredible this story had come to be and all your adoring fans still waiting here not losing hope!
But if your wish is to not continue than you have my word at least that i won't be too distraught.
Anyway I'm very thankful for this amazing fic and i hope you'll see my message and hopefully bring back a small bit of inspiration!(:

Lol SAVE THE FALSELY ACCUSED FANFICTION!
Sarah chapter 43 . 1/29/2014
Are there any more chapters?
LeDawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ah yeah I remember reading the one of the chapter where Riley was accuse of shop lifting okay so here my don't malls or any type of stores have like security cameras so the security guard didn't go back on the tape and said that not a female but a male figure in the camera?