Reviews for Falsely Accused
B1a4aegyo chapter 37 . 7/26
Nice, I like how detailed you are and how well the plot is going so far, but I think that much of the violence going on within the dentention center is a bit unrealistic. I've been to detention centers (no, I wasn't an inmate, I had been cleaning the dorms for service hours) and the areas are pretty clean, like a hospital. Serious offenders (who aren't insane; in that case, they're put in asylums, or who aren't too old, and in that case, they're put in actual jail) are separated from minor offenders (vandalism, shoplifting, drug dealers) and are usually put into personal confined rooms with limited free hours and tons more community service. There isn't any fights or gang beatings. Sometimes cigarettes are smuggled in, but that's the most that's snuck in. The environment Helga and her inmates are living in actually sounds more like jail where there are gang rapes and drugs and a lot of crap. I'm not saying that you should change the entire Hill atmosphere, I'm just saying. Also, I know it's been a year, but Helga cussing seems a bit different from 9 year old Helga. I feel bad how she's only 10, like it would make more sense if Helga was 15 or 16, but Helga's still a child. I love the story though, nice.
ReasonsAsToWHY chapter 43 . 7/7
Warden Wilma Walker- serious power issues on account of having little-if-NO-power over every other aspect of her own terrible life. Maybe she's getting the holy shit beaten out of her on a nightly basis by a loser drunk spouse, maybe she drinks alone to cope. Either way is an option

Bowers- her baby 'Brother' was a terrible CONSTANT reminder of the amoral bullshit incest her father(?) subjected her to.

Pena- the most redeemable of the trio; I like to think she only cooked meth to support her homeless family what was sleeping like, X number of people to a van; and Pena is only following Bowers due to her abuse-induced sociopathy/power-rank within Cherry Hills to gain power/respect

That's all I have to say
nypd guy chapter 41 . 5/2
This is a great story and I really wish it to be finished :)

I've noticed a continuity error. In chapter 41, it says Arnold never told Gerald that Helga was Deep Voice, despite previously telling him in chapter 32.
Kinkalink chapter 43 . 4/22
Oh cmon. Please update. This story is to wicked awesome to throw away. UUUUPPDAAAAATEEE!
RazorGlider26 chapter 18 . 4/19
We're on a baby hunt. And don't think we don't know how to weed them out!
Kinkalink chapter 1 . 1/17
Honesty. I have a new phone in a new year with new hopes, and you haven't updated this. DUDE HURRY UP!
thecarolinabull chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please update.
Kenzi chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!Peace-J
Kaiitlyn630 chapter 43 . 10/27/2014
I finished reading this fan fiction a few months ago, and I honestly have to say its the best fan fiction for Hey Arnold that i have ever read! I might read it all a second time through. It's so suspenseful yet it has a cute, charming romance to it! I hope you coutinue to write more chapters soon for this story! :)
starfiction123 chapter 43 . 10/9/2014
Is it too much for me yo beg on my knees that this finish?! Lol I can't rake it!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/12/2014
Hey is this ever gonna be finished?
zeplinflx chapter 43 . 8/27/2014
please post an update! the story is getting too good :)
WhatAThrowPillow chapter 43 . 8/21/2014
This is, by far, the best fanfic that I have ever read. The imagery is so chilling and horrible that it remains deep within the recesses of my mind, even after finishing the last chapter nearly a year ago. Seeing that you have re-entered the fanfiction world, I cannot wait to read the rest of this incredible story! I do understand your absence and burnout though. Here is a quote that has motivated me: “A writer who waits for ideal conditions under which to work will die without putting a word on paper.” -E.B. White. It doesn't take writer's block into account, but you get my point. Anyway, hope you will update this story and renew your love for writing fiction.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2014
Please tell me you will be updating soon! I really want to see how the trial turns out and how Helga and Arnold turn out in the end!
CryTheStars chapter 43 . 6/9/2014
Hey you, can we look forwards to any updates on this soon? Please ?