Reviews for The World Is Watching (Male SYOC)
tyozzie123 chapter 60 . 11/10/2019
Awww it's nice to see the kids, and know what happened to people. I love Tom and Eliza now. I'm glad it was them in the end actually.
Michelle the Editor chapter 32 . 11/2/2019
Okay, so I'm sure you didn't intend this, but it's a weird pattern I just picked up-the bits that made Eliza uncomfortable during her date with Kwasi were the moments when she felt small and not special. With all the other guys telling her how spirited and beautiful and perfect she is, it kind of makes her seem less like she's interested in them and more their opinions of her.
keephie-13 chapter 60 . 11/1/2019
Eeeeee how did I only find this story now? Your descriptions of the characters and the events really make it seem like you're actually there with them. And although I was hoping for Raphael to win I do like Tomlin too and I liked how you ended it happily, with Eliza and Millie making up to each other. This story is a masterpiece
rysarium chapter 60 . 10/12/2019
omg the FEELS. i love this and i can't believe this story is truly over now. will miss all the fun times 3
Guest chapter 60 . 10/10/2019
Honestly I don’t know what to say now that it’s over, but thank you so much for this incredible story!
a singular dream chapter 60 . 10/10/2019
I know it's not appropriate and all lool but yaaaay New Asia won :) :)

That scene is sad and all buuuuut such a sweet chapter.

loooooooooooooool i need the tea on elinor. pls. now.

omg the kids are so adorable i'm considering twim again lol

ooooooh haruhito is doing a good job it's so sweet to see him one more time, even if just in a mention :eyes:

and awww reading about the memories, it's adorable :eyes:

the ending of the epilogue is hinting so much on a sequel smh abi you're meaaaaaaaaaan
Headless Gummy Bear chapter 60 . 10/10/2019
Wow.
That ending, I'm all warm and fuzzy. I loved it so much, especially with little Eric! I'd love a little one-shot (any takers?!) With him at the end of his selection... it'd be so sweet. I love these characters so much and you did an amazing job with this story Abi. I can't believe it's done! I feel like its the first story on the discord that was started when it was started, and now it's the first done! Leading by example!
Seriously, I am like completely at a loss for what to feel without my sassy Eliza updates. What a rollercoaster. And honestly the only constant in my life for the past year! I'm gonna miss it. So proud of my boi Tom. My crowning achievement lol.

But! Now GMSS is coming! I got my girl, Zola, ready to kick to booty and deliver babies! I know it's gonna be crazy, so I can't wait!
Fantastic job Abi. :)
Sylea chapter 60 . 10/10/2019
I was crying seeing the first line with Andromeda T_T
But I really liked this epilogue, it was sad, but nice, and I love Eric !
That has been a crazy adventure, and I was really happy to be part of it !
We say goodbye to these amazing characters, but they will still live in our memories.
And we also have GMSS, I am sure it will be at least as amazing as TWIW ! :D
To infinity and beyond ! ;)
Doctor Kay Strange chapter 60 . 10/9/2019
ma'am how dare you attack me with all these feels, i'm literally squealing rn

happy anniversary to the discord chat! love y'all!
Slytherwitch chapter 60 . 10/9/2019
Ah where has the time been! Still not team Tom, but I can see he is good for her and that they're happy. This is over now and Im glad I got into GMSS because im not missing another Abi classic!
tyozzie123 chapter 59 . 9/22/2019
Ahhh so that's how it ends! I wasnt sure about Tom, but seeing how happy they are together is so sweet, I'm glad they have each other. And I'm glad the sisters made up. I cant wait for the epilogue! I might write a one shot, if I have time *nervous laugh* okay, cant wait for the next chapter!
rysarium chapter 59 . 9/22/2019
SKSKSKSKSK I TOTALLY FORGOT TO READ THIS WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND NOW TWO DAYS LATER IM JUST REALIZING, WHAAAAAAT THE STORY ENDED?

I’ve been predicting that Tom would win since like, chapter 10 or something and I’m glad Eliza ended up with someone who truly makes her happy! And omg as always, it’s such a bittersweet feeling to see you finishing another book (and it also makes me wonder, why the hell do I have so many unfinished books? you make it look so easy Abi smh) I can’t wait for GMSS and I’ll hopefully submit my character soon! I’m on break during the first week of October so I really have to use that time to catch up with EVERYTHING
Slytherwitch chapter 59 . 9/20/2019
While I was a stainch supporter of Lat in the later chapters I am glad to know that Eliza is in love and she'll be happy with Tom.
Headless Gummy Bear chapter 59 . 9/20/2019
Atta boy! I knew he was gonna win! So happy for my love birds and strongest ship of
Seriously, it was 4am when I read this. First thing I did when I got up and now I know its gonna be a great day XD
I can't stop smiling! So excited for Tom to win (had me in the first half. Not gonna lie) i really wanna see Raph's epilogue as well to know that he's okay.
Ugh and I just thought of Tom and Eliza's babies! I'm so excited for October 10th! Thank you Abi for finishing another amazing story!
Sylea chapter 59 . 9/20/2019
I knew iiiiittttt ! :D
Congrats Tom !
Poor Raph, it's definitely hard to be left like this, but Eliza could only choose one. But I think he was a little creepy at the end, it's hard to describe the feeling.
I can't believe it's the end !
This story was amazing ! I hope it helped you with your initial goal which was to write political interactions. ;)
All the characters were amazing too, and it was so much fun planning their relationships at the beginning! x)
I will miss them, but at the same time I'm happy to have more GMSS ! ;)