Reviews for The Quirkless King Zi-O
Shunya Toshiki chapter 4 . 6/30
Not bad work on this chapter.

Hmmm...so no Heisei Generation Forever, that's a little disappointing, but I say it's always nice to be a little original in a story.
This chapter for this story shows how much karma bites you in the ass since you were talking down to other Kamen Rider crossover authors about how some stories are bad, doesn't make sense, or etc.

One example is the fact you just didn't put much My Hero Academia parts in this chapter and just focused on the canon Ex-Aid arc in Kamen Rider Zi-O. The only thing you My Hero Academia is you just referencing characters or events in this chapter.

Another example is you taking out the big significance of the Big 3 of My Hero Academia. Like why would you do that? Were you trying to make them cheerleaders like how Kamen Rider Chrome did to some of his characters in the past?
Ou chapter 3 . 4/21
For the pairing sougo x tsukuyomi please
aldojuhansifa chapter 1 . 4/20
I can't relate to this, you're lacking research in the timelines
Shunya Toshiki chapter 3 . 4/20
Alright, glad to see another chapter of this story. Very nice.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 4/20
you sorta got rid of the big three and I don't see that much My Hero Academia outside of references.
avjuan37 chapter 2 . 4/18
please make more chapters
avjuan37 chapter 2 . 4/18
please make more chapters
RocketFourze2 chapter 2 . 4/17
Great story.
reic.2410 chapter 2 . 4/17
Muy buena la historia, pero te demoraste mucho en actualizar. Sin embargo, aun espero la siguiente con ansias
Oy chapter 2 . 7/18/2019
Sougo is fine, but putting izuku as ZI-O doesn't feel right to me, ZI-O is a time king and izuku want to be a pro hero like allmight.
I am tired seeing an anime protagonist get the power of super hero when their suppose to have anime powers, even though anime characters are not a hero in the first place (why would they need a liscenes anyway? Super heroes don't need that kind of stuff. I think the developer or the creator doesn't know what hero really is and because of that rule they can't do hero stuff because they worried that they might get killed because of some petty vigilantism even thought its the right thing to do as true hero. much like other anime that doesn't related to super hero, which is one of the reasons that i don't watch anime anymore) sorry if rambling a lot, can't handle myself because of these bullshits that some of you spilled in the comments/reviews.
I didn't want to offended the bnha/mha fans, but too anyone who choose these changes, that means you are an idiot.
But if anyone choose to continue this story, that means you understand to what i am saying and probably want to have a good fanfic to read.
If its too late, then blame the idiots that want to have a weird fanfic just for fun, or else they might ended up reading wattpad.
I read fanfics not just for entertainment but also for honoring the work of art.
Also, make a better crossover fanfics next time and stop wasting my time with these wierdness.

P. S. Please continue with sougo or else GTFO.
7 chapter 2 . 3/3/2019
Get out of here, Kamen Rider Chrome!
Dash master 48 chapter 2 . 2/22/2019
So is the rewrite gonna be as bad as this current story?

Or is it gonna be Power Rangers Super Megaforce bad?
berrus-sama chapter 2 . 2/18/2019
first, send me the link of the story ond eizuku becomes zi-the second this totally matches (let's izuku and zi-o are both heirs of the powers of heroes / kamen riders of the past)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2019
Don’t tell this author what to do, Chrome-lame!